Young halves putting dce to shame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cmon guys aren't you the least bit concerned that DCE is getting paid 1.3 million and isn't doing anything. I'm just pretty pissed off that we are paying so much for him yet he is playing like Williame. I really hope he shows up on Monday coz he is my favourite player and I would love to shut up those critics of his (including me). And by the way people thanks for the trolls maybe one day I will have more than eeletric!

The halves have been clunky and struggling for combo. But no way DCE has been the worst in the comp. I just reckon the boys were all sipping lattes all summer. Our entire team started so far behind every other club. If we are lucky maybe they did nothing but fitness and endurence over the off season and three weeks ago was the fist time they stepped foot on a footy field.

Mate I to hope DCE has a blinder but until he does I will keep calling him out coz u can't play like he has been earning 1.3 million

And I'm really sure DCE will take note of your comments tomorrow champ....

C'mon Turbo, this DCE vendetta, it's not his football is it?
Tell us what really happened. Did DCE kick your dog, knock over your sandcastle, steal a girlfriend once? ;) What happened Cob?
He stole 1.3 million from the nsw government, that money was going towards building parra matta a new trophy cabinet for the next 50 years of winning the spoon

Two threads running with 'shame' in the title. Oh, how can we live with ourselves?

Now I know how the Germans and Japanese felt at the end of the War.

My tigers supporting mate tells me on their forums many think brooks should be dropped and Taylor sacked after last night. Just shows league attracts a large amount of dopes.

Lol some of u people are taking my comments way to serious. I'm not a dope I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking DCE needs to step u

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4