Your say: Will DCE play SOO2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will DCE play SOO2

• Yes

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • No, cause the only maroon he should wear is Manly

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
Think he may not play. He was a little bit cranky pants when asked about his finess by an anonymous reporter at the airport. Actually he was really cranky pants. Saw it on Nine News.

Hope so HM.

More with a view to our games against the Gummies, and the Rorters, of course.

Sid can have as quiet a night as he wants on Wednesday!

RiverEagle said:
Yeah I just saw that too BE.

Very un-Cherry like reaction...

Perhaps he is struggling far more than he wants to admit.

I saw it too and thought Cherry's testy! Agree, very out of character for Cherry. Pressure must be getting to him.

RiverEagle said:
Hope so HM.

I wouldn't risk him on Saturday in the Shire.
LJL can win that game for us :)

I would love Sid to whack Choc in a legal tackle, just to assert himself in any negotiations that Choc may still be tempted to undertake :p

I've thought along those lines...''resting'' Sid against the Gummies...

I dare not say so, as the zealots would howl me down! Lol.

I'd bet Jack could get the job done over in the Shire, too.

Will all be an interesting week.

Fearless predictions - Sid will not play. Qld will win. Hunt will be plastered all over the Qld papers. Sid will be pissed off and will fire up, destroying all opposition halves in front of him for the rest of the year. Manly will win the grand final.

HappilyManly said:
RiverEagle said:
Hope so HM.

I wouldn't risk him on Saturday in the Shire.
LJL can win that game for us :)

I would love Sid to whack Choc in a legal tackle, just to assert himself in any negotiations that Choc may still be tempted to undertake :p

Chock is 100% manly. Well have to wait a few seasons yet to see if others are.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Think he may not play. He was a little bit cranky pants when asked about his fitness by an anonymous reporter at the airport. Actually he was really cranky pants. Saw it on Nine News.

That wasn't an anonymous reporter, it was Choc Watmough. Seems the rift is widening not closing

Personally I hope he doesn't play, for our sake and for NSW's sake. I'd hate for him to aggravate the injury and cost us 3-4 weeks. If he does play and pulls through, then definitely rest him against the Sharks. I could play number 7 against Cronulla and we'd still win, so let JLJ have a run, no need to risk DCE.

The worrying issue is that Sid's knee was fine, till Kasiano hit it with his 130kg :mad:

If he misses out on his dream of being in the #7, it will be due to a deliberate act of foul play :dodgy:

No wonder he is testy :angel:

He will and who could blame him???
But prefer he did not risk long term injury as Manly winning the 2014 premiership well exceeds SOO.
Cronk has built a great combination with the Qld team over a long period of time and atm is still a bigger trump card for Qld than DCE....fact is DCE is a better player already with far more unpredictable big plays, just not the understanding that comes with gametime at that level, with the Qld players.

Chip and Chase said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
Think he may not play. He was a little bit cranky pants when asked about his fitness by an anonymous reporter at the airport. Actually he was really cranky pants. Saw it on Nine News.

That wasn't an anonymous reporter, it was Choc Watmough. Seems the rift is widening not closing

Personally I hope he doesn't play, for our sake and for NSW's sake. I'd hate for him to aggravate the injury and cost us 3-4 weeks. If he does play and pulls through, then definitely rest him against the Sharks. I could play number 7 against Cronulla and we'd still win, so let JLJ have a run, no need to risk DCE.

The risk should be assigned to the Maroons, not to Manly. There is a lot riding on this - potentially this year's Premiership, and a lot more than one person's aspirations. DCE owes it to MWSE, Gifty, Manly fans worldwide NOT TO Foolishly risk his knee in tomorrow night's SOO

Tooves on that rubbish Talking Sport said our medical staff have been in touch with QLD medical staff and he expected he would play.
Also said Gifty was at least a month away.

Sad about Gifty, he was due back this week :(

Sid is running and passing at ANZ on 10 News.

Can't wait to cheer on the Blues tomorrow :)

All we can hope with Gifty is he gets back and has at least a month of footy, leading into our finals campaign.

Not looking good.

Likewise with Sid......I still feel he'll play tomorrow night.

His fate is with the footy gods too.

RiverEagle said:
All we can hope with Gifty is he gets back and has at least a month of footy, leading into our finals campaign.

Not looking good.

Likewise with Sid......I still feel he'll play tomorrow night.

His fate is with the footy gods too.
Just got to keep that Choc fella away for him. If I was DCE and saw Choc coming I'd pass the ball.
Take it easy on your Manly brother Choc.;)
Go the Blues! Please win. I want to tease the little Queensland children that I teach.

COMMANDER said:
DCE will play and will return balance to the Force.
QLD is dark side Commander. It was Mal Meninga who blew up Alderaan. I think you should do your research.:p
Go the Blues!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7