Your top 3 Manly players.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
EagleRock40 said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
1. Jamie Lyon - Without this guy in our team we are lost
2. Brett Stewart - His reads in defence and attack are impeccable
3. Jorge Taufua - Only a handful of games and will get better he terrorises the opposition with his runs.

Worst Player - She Rex - This guy annoys the hell out of me he is lazy and doesn't look interested. Seeya big guy and good riddance.

As above - Killer, Snake and Jorge.
The teams downfall has been our forwards, and not enough go forward. We needed at least 2 guys consistently racking up 100+ metres each week but it wasnt to be, especially when the big games came around.

We had at least 1 guy making 100m week after week in the forwards, he was the most bagged though ;)

WOW I think I have seen where we went wrong this year and it's very very scary. Only 1 person put Foran and 1 other put DCE in their top 3 players or even mentioned them. We have just signed these guys as our top players at around $1.2 -$1.4million between them, our half and 5/8th and nobody has rated them. Every other of the top teams would have guys like both Reynolds (Dogs and Rabbits),
Cronk,Widdop,Thurston,Wallace,Carney,McCrone,Williams all picked in their top 3 players. That is really really shocking and a very big concern going forward. I suppose last impressions are the most common and to be honest Foz and DCE had very very disappointing finals series.

mickqld said:
WOW I think I have seen where we went wrong this year and it's very very scary. Only 1 person put Foran and 1 other put DCE in their top 3 players or even mentioned them. We have just signed these guys as our top players at around $1.2 -$1.4million between them, our half and 5/8th and nobody has rated them. Every other of the top teams would have guys like both Reynolds (Dogs and Rabbits),
Cronk,Widdop,Thurston,Wallace,Carney,McCrone,Williams all picked in their top 3 players. That is really really shocking and a very big concern going forward. I suppose last impressions are the most common and to be honest Foz and DCE had very very disappointing finals series.

In all fairness look at the way those players forward packs fared this season. Our go forward was below par this season. Apart from choc and Kite.

And by not putting them in the top 3 doeant mean they were poor this year. Lyon had a better year than all the players you mentioned.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7