Zac Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
can i buy a vowel?
1667381874697.png

GG to the writer of the article.

"Last year, the 21-year-old made his debut for Manly just over two months after his grandad, club legend and rugby league Immortal sadly passed away in an emotional night for himself and his family."

Umm Bozo died in 2021....I watched us flog Parra at Bankwest on the day it happened.

"...continue a proud legacy started by his late grandfather Bob ‘Bozzo’ Fulton at the Sea Eagles."

Bozzo? Really?

This guy has to take his Bob Fulton 101 class again. Guess with all the articles the now-friendly newscorp are writing on Manly thanks to Seibs/Flanno's connections, the Editing got a left by the wayside...

It's not a bad thing to have the feral murdoch press behind us for once I guess, sure it will minimise the 'unrest at Manly' stories they used to punch out regularly, as a veiled middle-finger to Des for his dismissive answers at the post-game press conferences.

Edit: the rest of the article was nice enough though - looking fwd to seeing what Zac has this year and if he'll get a run (and push Jake to the front row...one can hope)

Hahaha “I think the hamstrings are hopefully behind him….”.

I’d hope so. Otherwise Turbo might need a hamstring relocation operation.
Elle Macpherson had the best hamstrings I have ever seen feathered friend

I was hoping for a lot more from him in 23.
I’m sure many of you have watched him more than me. Should he be writtten off as as a first grader? Or is there still hope left yet?

My impression is the biggest thing stopping Zac might be he currently doesn’t believe he’s a first grader.

Blacktown coach moving him to centre this year, from the games I seen it was the correct call at the time. He actually defends pretty well at centre and has a presence there at ressie level that I doubt he’d get away with in first.

When Blacktown lost to the Raiders, i Don’t know if Zac was dropped for Latu at Centre, but in hindsight i reckon Zac was exactly what Blacktown actually were missing at centre that day.

I just don’t know if Zacs got that extra yard of pace in him or that he could carry that extra 10 kg to make it in the NRL.

He’s got that mental toughness and heart so I’m still thinking there could be a finnucane type forward hiding in there yet.

Club saying he’s free to look around is the right call, it can only be hoped it fires him up.

I was hoping for a lot more from him in 23.
I’m sure many of you have watched him more than me. Should he be writtten off as as a first grader? Or is there still hope left yet?

My impression is the biggest thing stopping Zac might be he currently doesn’t believe he’s a first grader.

Blacktown coach moving him to centre this year, from the games I seen it was the correct call at the time. He actually defends pretty well at centre and has a presence there at ressie level that I doubt he’d get away with in first.

When Blacktown lost to the Raiders, i Don’t know if Zac was dropped for Latu at Centre, but in hindsight i reckon Zac was exactly what Blacktown actually were missing at centre that day.

I just don’t know if Zacs got that extra yard of pace in him or that he could carry that extra 10 kg to make it in the NRL.

He’s got that mental toughness and heart so I’m still thinking there could be a finnucane type forward hiding in there yet.

Club saying he’s free to look around is the right call, it can only be hoped it fires him up.
He’s tough but I’m not sure he has the athleticism to make it in the NRL

Zac had the toughest debut up against Roosters Intimidating Enforcer JWH and he stoop up to him
His play that day proved that the Rugged Rookie could mix it with the best
and since that day he was never again put to the test

Coaches have their favourites and they live and die with the choices they make
Lets hope Seibold makes the finals this season . He does not want to miss the finals two years in row
When a coach misses the finals two years in a row he is looking at Death row

Last edited:
If Zac was a future NRL player don’t you think he would have been picked up by the Tigers when he was told to look elsewhere?

Anyway he has one final season to make a go of it or it could be a trip over to Super League for another chance

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10