1st test: West Indies vs Australia (Jamaica)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Then again you could always call me up.....I am an opener. 

I once scored 7 not out off 60 overs!! I was trying not to score though, as we were about 300 behind after the first innings and playing for the draw.  Once I saw the other team were getting anmoyed by my blocking I stepped it up a notch and deliberately tried not to score.  Funnily enough it was one of the more fun innings I have played. 

My Slowest was 53 not out in about 5 hours, same situation, opening and stuffed on 1st innings.

2 weeks later I scored 96 before drinks in a one dayer, smaller ground though and batting first

i too am best as an opener.

The one time i played there in under 11's i scored 38.

my next best all season was about 20.

I'm a bowler myself.
2 games so far.
Figures read as:

3 for 19 off 9.3overs / 2 for 9 off 8 overs.

Had a wash out on sunday :(

Back to topic, I'd also go with M. Hussey to open and D.Hussey into 5 or 6

I would want someone who can dominate and innings and score quickly like Hayden does, M Hussey is not that player.

Jacques is normally that kind of player, just hasn't shown it at test level yet. 

On another note there are now 7 NSW players in the starting 11!!

Jacques, Katich, Clarke, Haddin, Casson, Lee, Clark

Go you bluebaggers!!!

i heard there is an article in the MCC rules of cricket booklet that stats, Australia must name 50% or more players from the province of NSW. that is why Brett lee was 12th man for all that time, he made the 6th to keep the ratio intact

McGill, Casson and Katich are all Sandgropers who relocated. Five is the number as it should be in all Aussie Teams. Ponting has lived in NSW for the last ten years!!!! :)

Bring the Waugh boys, McGrath and Michael Slater out of retirement and then there will be no need for all those other irrelevant states. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4