2011 Membership is out now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I guess it's each to their own on the functions.

I know many that are repeat attenders so that would indicate that they enjoy them and see value for money - conversely a group of the regular MWTS made plans to do their own thing post game at the GC as they'd been to a few functions already this season, were on a budget and had accommodation that lent itself to an “informal” gathering.

Personally, I don't go to the functions for the food but rather to meet people and catch up with friends that ordinarily I may not get a chance to see and in reality very rarely spend much time talking to the players.

I do however see a fair few people that really enjoy the opportunity to do that and often I see them in fairly deep conversations about all aspects of the club and the game rather than inane questions about just injury or swooning over them.

Price and budget is always a factor as part of the decision making and I’ve seen and listened to a fair bit of comment this season as to what people see as value for money.

I've seen and heard events, memberships, tours and packages dissected and costed and in some cases accusations of “rip off” made and a fair bit of angst and again each to their own on that.

No one is forced to go to games, attend functions or join tours and we all make our own choices BUT on the understanding that for time, effort and people it takes to provide the convenience and enjoyment that is offered by these things being planned, organized and run there is a price associated

The club quite rightly should (within reason) maximize each revenue opportunity where it can in my opinion.

hey vid maybe you can help me or mark or any1 familiar with how the membership works,
my question is  does any 1 knw  when you  had a gold membership last yr could you go & sit on the hill with it, basically im asking if you get the highest memebership package there is can you then choose to sit on the hill  for some games or do you have to sit in the stands . (last yr it was gold package now its called catergory1)..

jjai i'd suggest that once you are in the ground you could go wherever you wanted if you had grandstand access.

thanks clon .. just a mate wants to sign up i already have but i went the catergory1 package this time he can only afford  the 2 game general admission  one, was just wondering if i could go on hill (for a game or two) if he decided to take it up ..

Once in you can go whereever you wish....I had Jane Try tickets for my Round 26 Clash V the Bulldogs for my Travelling Supportahs group but half of them decided the atmosphere on the hill would be better and so went over there. But it would have een very different on the day we played Brisbane (when I just used my GA entrances to stand on the hill) when it was pouring down.....so havng resreved seats but using them only for wet days would be a great idea.

Personally, even though I'm an out of towner (Central West NSW) I find the 3 game flexi pass the better option. Realistically, the only interstate game I'd have a chance to get to is Canberra. So considering a) there's no guarantee of a game in Canberra, and b) no guarantee I'd be available to attend if there is, in my circumstance the 3 game flexi pass is a better option as I can choose which games I go to and it's $40 cheaper.
That said, all the packages on offer this year seem to be significantly better value than in previous years.

thanks mark  i just wasnt sure   as each section on the ground has its own entry point , was just wondering what they would say if you turn up with a catergory 1 pass  at the hill gate..

Your ticket or pass gives you access to the venue but there only checks on your tickets or passes if you want access to the stands (Arko, Jane Try & Beaver/Bozo)
Once you are in the ground your tickets are not checked for the GA areas (Eastern Hill, Family Hill etc.) so you'll have no dramas with standing or sitting in those areas as long as you have a valid ticket or pass for the game.
Remember you are able to walk all around the stadium so there are no dedicated gates for the Hill (We access via the back of the Family Hill and then walk around to our spot on the Hill)
Most grounds are like this with the exception of a few (one springing to mind is Parra Stadium as each part of the ground is fenced off so once you are in an area that is where you have to stay)

vidmar link said:
Your ticket or pass gives you access to the venue but there only checks on your tickets or passes if you want access to the stands (Arko, Jane Try & Beaver/Bozo)
Once you are in the ground your tickets are not checked for the GA areas (Eastern Hill, Family Hill etc.) so you'll have no dramas with standing or sitting in those areas as long as you have a valid ticket or pass for the game.
Remember you are able to walk all around the stadium so there are no dedicated gates for the Hill (We access via the back of the Family Hill and then walk around to our spot on the Hill)
Most grounds are like this with the exception of a few (one springing to mind is Parra Stadium as each part of the ground is fenced off so once you are in an area that is where you have to stay)
WIN  stadium is like that also  vid thats why i asked.. thanks ..

just had a look at penriths membership packages & noticed something i'd like to see at brookie- members only line at the canteens

castle eagle link said:
just had a look at penriths membership packages & noticed something i'd like to see at brookie- members only line at the canteens

Undoable,no offense but us guys on the hill with the garden shed,seriously no room

The wife and I will be renewing soon.After yesterday's verdict I remembered the reason we first joined was after Gallop fined the club and suspended the Snake.It was our way of saying "we're behind you and **** you Gallop"...

the sea eagles sent me a letter asking me to renew, about 2 weeks after i already had.

Guess those systems arnt linked

manlyborn link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=185168.msg299797#msg299797 date=1285821166]
Has the letter renewal gone out?  I have got mine as yet.
Mine arrived just a few days ago.
[/quote]

Thx MB maybe the wife has hidden on me

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8