2011 Membership is out now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Byso, it's probably one of those things that were just missed in the reading of the brochure and what's on the web.

I do complicated Travel brochures and get about 5 different people (inlcuding my wife who picks up most things) to read them....I reckon before I go to print they have been read maybe 50-60 times....and you know what we always find errors after they are printed.

If that's the only error then it's a minor one in what is a pretty big document

byso link said:
Vidmar is it possible that you give a link to a brochure pdf or something which does show this photo of all that's in the package.

As  I couldn't find anything on the site.

Cheers

I put a request through to the membership team so will let you know mate - From what I understand membership renewals are on their way and (I'm guessing from previous years?) will include the membership brochures which have pics but will see what is planned for the web version for new members and will post here

The Leagues Club generally carries membership brochures, has a link from the home page to mwse and also a letter that is sent each year by chairman Bob Reilly to Leagues club members promotes membership of both the Football Club and the Sea Eagles.
The retail store that opened this season across the road from the Leagues club is a big draw card for supporters visiting the Leagues Club and of course will be promoted there.

byso link said:
Vidmar is it possible that you give a link to a brochure pdf or something which does show this photo of all that's in the package.

As  I couldn't find anything on the site.

Cheers

Heard from the membership team Byso - a PDF will be on-line soon apparently so stayed tuned

vidmar link said:
Goldie - Supporters membership doesn't include entry to game - function in the ACT will of course depend on if/when we have a game there no doubt?

Might fit best to go Country membership and may be a chance to join us on the Gold Coast or Brissie next season if not mate?

Thanks Vid! You would think that they will play down in Canberra in 2011 as they didn't in 2009 or 2010......... I also doubt they would hold a function in Canberra as they usually just head back up the Hume after the game!

The 3 packages I am looking at are: the Supporter Membership is $50, the Country Membership is $95 but the 3 game Membership is $55!

So in effect, by getting the 3 game membership over the Supporter Membership you pay $5 more to get into 3 games at Brooky!

But if a game and function in Canberra is guaranteed for 2011, the Country Membership would be the way to go!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
They'll post to Port MB....and I hope to Brizvegas

Are you sure Mark?

Last year when I signed up for membership for the first time, I had to pay for postage and handling during the sign up process.  This year, it said that there were no items that required P&H so I wasn't charged for it and that area on the renewal application was greyed out. Since signing up I have read under the Member Benefits that the exclusive 2011 Members only cap has to be collected.

I also took up the Leagues Club/Football Club $10 upgrade option. I was a little confused with this option. Was that $10 for both or did you have to say which one that you wanted in the note section? I just left it (the note section) blank but hope that I have signed up for Football Club membership at least.

I'm happy to help as best I can re questions on Sea Eagles memberships when I see messages but probably best and quickest to contact the membership team direct by phone on (02) 9939 6722 and select Option 1 or email [email protected] as that is their role.

Goldy and others in the ACT - it's likely we will see the fixure schedule soon and whether we will play in Canberra however that will not help re the possibility of a function as we'll not know what day the game will be played (as happened for the Melbourne game this season when we ended up playing on a Monday night)

So realistically, no guarantees re a function at any of the out of town venues - but remember you can always book and pay for tickets to the functions seperate from the membership you have so that may be an option.

Goldie. In all seriousness Gronk and I attended a club function last year, it was $50 from memory and all we got was some pathetic finger food. Nothing else, I mean nothing else. The venue where it was held was open to anyone so we could have just wandered in and bought a beer and mingled.

It was extremely poor value. My advice would be to take the 3 game membership mate.

Vid, I'm not usually one to take pot shots at the club but that function was so poor it was unbelievable.

Note also we'll look at running a bus tour down for the MWTS to Canberra (if there's a game there in 2011 and really there should be as we have not played there for a while). And we would include a post match function if there was one (and can't imagine there wouldn't be as these seem to be on now for every away game).

clontaago link said:
Goldie. In all seriousness Gronk and I attended a club function last year, it was $50 from memory and all we got was some pathetic finger food. Nothing else, I mean nothing else. The venue where it was held was open to anyone so we could have just wandered in and bought a beer and mingled.

It was extremely poor value. My advice would be to take the 3 game membership mate.

Vid, I'm not usually one to take pot shots at the club but that function was so poor it was unbelievable.

Which one was that?Don't remember too many that were open.

Was at Rydges after last years semi against the Storm. The only thing separating anyone was a piece of rope.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6