2013 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mine goes back to 2010 as well, thought i was 2007 off the top of my head, missed 2006 due to confusion on the season ticket/football club member issues but have been a member every other year since early on, tried for the 1000th member but they shafted fans and gave it to MGT..

Havnt got all the caps and threw out the cards so not entirely sure how to check.

Haha, the 1000th member, that was classic.

I'm lucky I'm too lazy to delete emails. Found one from 2009 showing me joining up. No way I'd go to the effort of taking photo's of hats.

Our memberships go back to 2000 NE days but still said from 2010. I think 2010 was when they brought in the new system with the SEA in front of the membership number so it looks like everyone is listed as from 2010. I've sent an email to the address that Larissa has mentioned above. Do that and they will check their old records and if that doesn't work then try and dig out your evidence.

Membership info is up on the website now!

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/whatsnew

I'm going to email the club to see about getting things sent overseas.

And hopefully 'it can't be done' wont be the answer. :)

Waiting for my details to be E-mail'd to grab my season ticket :) Just trying to work out whether I sit with the awesome people on the hill, or the hoity toities in the stand, because frankly, I'm hoity toity - in a non gay way of coarse !

I didn't renew last season, I hope that means all my details are still there.

EDITED: All my info is still there :)

Transaction Date: 12/09/2012 11:30:38 AM
Congratulations on Earning Your Wings for 2013!

"Your Manly Sea Eagles are thrilled to have you on board and proudly say that you too Bleed Maroon.

Should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000 or [email protected]

Go Manly!"

White Wings - Premium General Admission
Soak up the atmosphere of Fortress Brookvale from our Premium General Admission seating on the half-way line.
$225.00
Processed
Receipt ID: XXXXX
$225.00

Manly Leagues Club Membership
Members of Manly Leagues Club receive 10% discount on all food and beverage sales, plus access to Club entertainment and dining facilities. $10.00
Processed
$10.00

Manly Warringah District Football Club
Football Club Members receive representation on the Sea Eagles board of directors, plus voting rights which help ensure the preservation of Club colours, name and where the Sea Eagles play their games. $25.00 1
Processed
$25.00

How easy was that ! Great job Larissa. Always been pretty convaluted prior to you coming on board !

RE: Ive Renewed

I'm in....white wings season ticket for me. General admin premium seating - front and centre :)

RE: Ive Renewed

My wife bought me my membership for my birthday last year.....and now she doesn't have to look for presents anymore.

She asks.....should I re-member you this year ?

Hell yeah comes the instant response.

Larissa said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Larissa said:
Eagle Scout will be back, but will be bigger and better.

That campaign will launch early December in preparation for Christmas.

Pins are on their way!

Great thanks Larissa. My grandkids are getting memberships for Chrissy, now I have just have to brainwash em.

Can you post a picture of the Scout an Eagle Badge please Larissa?

Sorry Earnie, you'll have to wait till it arrives!

Still waiting.............

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8