2013 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Ive Renewed

simon64 said:
My wife bought me my membership for my birthday last year.....and now she doesn't have to look for presents anymore.

She asks.....should I re-member you this year ?

Hell yeah comes the instant response.

Tats wat I'm telling my son lol

Larissa said:
In what way?

At the moment I'm leaning towards a white wings over my usual country wings membership.
But there are things I like with the Country membership ie Members functions etc.
I realize there are 3/5 memberships but see it as a cheaper option to do the whole 10

I've never seemed to be able to get where I could join the leagues club and the mw dfc.

*help*

or

*gives up*

The inclusions in the country membership cost us a lot more ie the events, buying tickets from other clubs etc. Thats why that package costs preportionately more

I have been a member since 2007, but it says 2010 on the form...bah it's only a pin so not too worried!! (and certainly won't be taking photo's of my hats to prove that....besides they have all been given to my Grand Kids anyway)

The Country Wings membership is still good value, do your sums...away ticket / function $85.00...then two home game tickets (GA) say $50.00 (yeah I know a fraction cheaper showing your members card but close enough).

That's $135.00

Plus we get a cap (say worth $20) and all the other stuff.

I am MORE than happy to donate $25 to the Football Club (and have done so for quite a few years now)....and $10 for the Legaues Club isn't expensive either (although I know you can join direct with them for a ridiculous amount anyway).

Otherwise if you just want to financially support the team just take the $80 option!!

So ALL good and well done Matt and Larissa

Ive Renewed

The Who said:
I've renewed. Back on the Hill for another season.

^ This

Will renew my kids & brother later in the year in time for Christmas :D

I ring the membership team today and spoke with Matt. I told him I had consecutive membership hats dating back to 2005 and he amended my membership to reflect that over the phone. I will have to check my membership cards to see if I was a member any earlier.

I've been a member since 2002 when the memberships were named after players, I purchased the "John Hopoate" level membership and still have the card (a bit of laminated paper) will the club let me go back that far?

I have memberships going back to 2002 , but the early membership cards and Caps say Football Club Member ,anyone else notice this ..

Joey said:
I've been a member since 2002 when the memberships were named after players, I purchased the "John Hopoate" level membership and still have the card (a bit of laminated paper) will the club let me go back that far?

We are starting from 2002 when the Sea Eagles were reinstated into the NRL, so short answer, YES!

Yea, got the automatic renewal with monthly payment plan option advice for my own country wings membership in the mail yesterday.
Am glad it defaults to renewal and you don't have to do anything if you want to continue.

Would have liked some MWSE stuff in the envelope, even a sticker or something, the letter was rather plain, but shrug.

Yes, am also a member of the MWSE Leagues Club and Football Club - glad to pay for all of that.

Hope the 2013 membership cap is as good as this year's, really like this year's (2012) and have been wearing it lots. Didn't like 2011's cap actually, it proudly sits on my bar though.

Go Manly!

Larissa said:
Joey said:

We are starting from 2002 when the Sea Eagles were reinstated into the NRL, so short answer, YES!

Cheers!

Current numbers off NRL webite...Sad that we can only be ahead of Titans and Penriff in membership

http://www.nrl.com/sharks-eels-fans-sign-up-in-record-numbers/tabid/10874/newsid/70757/default.aspx

To quote the sign time to 'push it up' people!
We're getting smashed by Parra and the Shire Scum!
This will not do we want to be smashing these teams both on and off field.

Larissa said:
Joey said:

That's a shame.

I've kept all my season tickets since 1995. I was hoping they would count.

Not to worry, it's a good idea anyway.

The problem with any competition with other clubs regarding membership numbers is that membership costs are not the same for each club. Does Souffs 2 dollar membership count? If the NRL were serious about the statistics they put out in the media they would be the ones setting the membership costs, not individual clubs. Manly should take this issue up with the NRL as there's money involved with the club getting the most memberships. Always seems like a rort to me, but then again, this is NSW.

DSM5 said:
The problem with any competition with other clubs regarding membership numbers is that membership costs are not the same for each club. Does Souffs 2 dollar membership count? If the NRL were serious about the statistics they put out in the media they would be the ones setting the membership costs, not individual clubs. Manly should take this issue up with the NRL as there's money involved with the club getting the most memberships. Always seems like a rort to me, but then again, this is NSW.

Pretty sure Larissa mentioned that the method for counting is tightened up so that all are now on a level playing field when comparing like for like.

I find it difficult to believe that the NRL would put us on a level playing field on any issue. And I would think its way to difficult to get the clubs to play fair with their numbers. Anyway I pay membership by the month, debited from my credit card. Very easy and I don't have to worry as its rolled over each year without fuss. My opinion is that Souffs, Parra, Roosters and the tigers rort the membership count each year.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8