2013 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa said:
Lets have some fun...

For every 10 people that promise me they will renew next year, I'll reveal a 2013 membership secret!

I will be renewing myself, my wife, 2 Daugther and Son

Larissa said:
That makes at least 11, awesome!

Next year we will be introducing a comprehensive, much overdue, member loyalty program, 'We Bleed Maroon.'

Members will receive special pins and other benefits for reaching their 2, 5, 10, 15 year membership milestones.

There are a few terms and conditions, like we start from when we were reintroduced as the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles in 2002 and only Sea Eagles memberships or previously Season tickets count (not Leagues Club or Football Club)

Great idea, got my 10 year pin a couple of years ago, just a few years now for my 15 year pin, oh and btw, I wil be renewing again in 2013

Sound good?

Ok, 9 more for another secret!

Larissa said:

Next year we will be introducing a comprehensive, much overdue, member loyalty program, 'We Bleed Maroon.'

Members will receive special pins and other benefits for reaching their 2, 5, 10, 15 year membership milestones.

There are a few terms and conditions, like we start from when we were reintroduced as the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles in 2002 and only Sea Eagles memberships or previously Season tickets count (not Leagues Club or Football Club)

Great idea, got my 10 year pin a couple of years ago, just a few years now for my 15 year pin, oh and btw, I wil be renewing again in 2013

Sound good?

Larissa said:

Sound good?

Larissa said:

Sound good?

Yep I will be in.

The only way I can tell how long I've been a member is by the hats: my oldest is 2005.

Did they issue hats in 2002,2003,2004?

Yep I will be in.

The only way I can tell how long I've been a member is by the hats: my oldest is 2005.

COMMANDER said:
Yep I will be in.

I'll sure be renewing again, 2013 will be year 9 from 2005, got the caps too!

COMMANDER said:
Yep I will be in.

I'll sure be renewing again, 2013 will be year 9 from 2005, got the caps too!

Due to o'seas and interstate travelling commitments ive only been a member in 2008, 2011 and this year.

Co-incidence much?

Due to o'seas and interstate travelling commitments ive only been a member in 2008, 2011 and this year.

Co-incidence much?

I'll be renewing.....this was my first year as a member and I'll be a member for as long as I draw breath.

Next year I'm going to collect my members cap too. I've never been real quick on the uptake. Oh dear.

I'll be renewing.....this was my first year as a member and I'll be a member for as long as I draw breath.

Next year I'm going to collect my members cap too. I've never been real quick on the uptake. Oh dear.

Larissa said:
By my count, that makes 20!

Next up we have re-jigged our Next Generation kids membership.

Making the footy affordable for kids and families is really important to us. We see it as forming an important part of ensuring the long term viability of the Sea Eagles.

For this reason, we have extended Next Generation membership from kids under 9 to ALL kids under 16.

$30 will get kids GA entry into every game at Brookie in 2013, a membership cap, lanyard, key ring, sticker and fixture magnet.

What do you think?

For a deal like that,kid will be becoming a ticketed member next year,along with me renewing.Hopefully finances will be better,and We can get to a few more games next year.

Larissa said:
By my count, that makes 20!

Next up we have re-jigged our Next Generation kids membership.

Making the footy affordable for kids and families is really important to us. We see it as forming an important part of ensuring the long term viability of the Sea Eagles.

For this reason, we have extended Next Generation membership from kids under 9 to ALL kids under 16.

$30 will get kids GA entry into every game at Brookie in 2013, a membership cap, lanyard, key ring, sticker and fixture magnet.

What do you think?

For a deal like that,kid will be becoming a ticketed member next year,along with me renewing.Hopefully finances will be better,and We can get to a few more games next year.

Does your membership have to be 10 years continuous to qualify for the bonus ?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8