2013 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa said:
By my count, that makes 20!

Next up we have re-jigged our Next Generation kids membership.

Making the footy affordable for kids and families is really important to us. We see it as forming an important part of ensuring the long term viability of the Sea Eagles.

For this reason, we have extended Next Generation membership from kids under 9 to ALL kids under 16.

$30 will get kids GA entry into every game at Brookie in 2013, a membership cap, lanyard, key ring, sticker and fixture magnet.

What do you think?

Great stuff. Great idea Larissa.
Even though it is unlikely that me and the young bloke will get to a game from Darwin, we will still be signing up. The Next Gen membership is great & affordable and he loves being a member. Wears his cap everywhere.
You have certainly improved things the last couple of years Larissa.
Keep up the great work.
It is very much appreciated by all of us.

Larissa said:

Making the footy affordable for kids and families is really important to us. We see it as forming an important part of ensuring the long term viability of the Sea Eagles.

For this reason, we have extended Next Generation membership from kids under 9 to ALL kids under 16.

$30 will get kids GA entry into every game at Brookie in 2013, a membership cap, lanyard, key ring, sticker and fixture magnet.

What do you think?

Even though it is unlikely that me and the young bloke will get to a game from Darwin, we will still be signing up. The Next Gen membership is great & affordable and he loves being a member. Wears his cap everywhere.
Keep up the great work.

Clint said:
Larissa said:

What do you think?

Keep up the great work.

Ditto!

I struggle to get to most games (usualy 2-3 home games and a couple away)- working 6 days and 2 kids under 3. The different range of memberships is great.

I'll be signing up my 2yo daughter and 6 week old son as soon as memberships 2013 become available. It's all part of the brainwashing process. :p

Clint said:
Larissa said:

What do you think?

Keep up the great work.

Ditto!

I struggle to get to most games (usualy 2-3 home games and a couple away)- working 6 days and 2 kids under 3. The different range of memberships is great.

I'll be signing up my 2yo daughter and 6 week old son as soon as memberships 2013 become available. It's all part of the brainwashing process. :p

Just got out of a meeting, think I owe you all 2 now!

1. My First Membership- The Nest
We will introduce an infants membership specially for our youngest of fans. This will include a Sea Eagles Member bib, baby on board sign and a 'My First Sea Eagles Membership' certificate.

2. Reserved Seat Members will receive a very special extra gift this year.
All reserved seat Members will receive a personalised seat sleeve. You can pull this over the back of your seat a Brookie (or the office) to show everyone a Sea Eagles Member sits here!

We will introduce an infants membership specially for our youngest of fans. This will include a Sea Eagles Member bib, baby on board sign and a 'My First Sea Eagles Membership' certificate.

2. Reserved Seat Members will receive a very special extra gift this year.
All reserved seat Members will receive a personalised seat sleeve. You can pull this over the back of your seat a Brookie (or the office) to show everyone a Sea Eagles Member sits here!

Larissa said:

We will introduce a infants membership specially for our youngest of fans. This will include a bib, baby on board sign and a 'My First Sea Eagles Membership' certificate.

I was hoping the club would do something like this! Perfect.

Larissa said:

We will introduce a infants membership specially for our youngest of fans. This will include a bib, baby on board sign and a 'My First Sea Eagles Membership' certificate.

I was hoping the club would do something like this! Perfect.

My 10 year old daughter has enjoyed the benefits of the Next Gen Membership the last couple of years, probably attending about 6 home games each year with me. Fantastic idea Larissa extending the age out to under 16, this will keep our young kids interested and more than likely will sign up as members in the future when they are older. GA memberships for myself and the missus is definately on for 2013 when they become available!

My 10 year old daughter has enjoyed the benefits of the Next Gen Membership the last couple of years, probably attending about 6 home games each year with me. Fantastic idea Larissa extending the age out to under 16, this will keep our young kids interested and more than likely will sign up as members in the future when they are older. GA memberships for myself and the missus is definately on for 2013 when they become available!

Larissa said:
Chip and Chase said:
Does your membership have to be 10 years continuous to qualify for the bonus ?
It certainly does

Disappointing for anyone who has been a member since 2002 and missed a year, like last year for example.

I'll be backing up again next year, as will my twin boys. The next generation membership is a great idea.

Must say I like the seat sleeve idea as well.

Larissa said:
Chip and Chase said:
It certainly does

Disappointing for anyone who has been a member since 2002 and missed a year, like last year for example.

I'll be backing up again next year, as will my twin boys. The next generation membership is a great idea.

My daughter and I will be renewing. With some of the initiatives you are introducing Larissa I'll definitely be bringing my son on board as well.

My daughter and I will be renewing. With some of the initiatives you are introducing Larissa I'll definitely be bringing my son on board as well.

Chip and Chase said:
Larissa said:
Chip and Chase said:
It certainly does

Acknowledging the loyalty of our Members if definitely the main reason for us setting up the program, although encouraging Members to continue their membership every year is important too.

Chip and Chase said:
Larissa said:
Chip and Chase said:
It certainly does

Acknowledging the loyalty of our Members if definitely the main reason for us setting up the program, although encouraging Members to continue their membership every year is important too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6