2013 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa said:
That makes at least 11, awesome!

Next year we will be introducing a comprehensive, much overdue, member loyalty program, 'We Bleed Maroon.'

Members will receive special pins and other benefits for reaching their 2, 5, 10, 15 year membership milestones.

There are a few terms and conditions, like we start from when we were reintroduced as the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles in 2002 and only Sea Eagles memberships or previously Season tickets count (not Leagues Club or Football Club)

I take it that you have records from that era? I remember you saying about this idea before was that you don't have accurate records to give you a proper history.

Anyway, as soon as you Manly people fulfill your promise to visit Canada then I shall rejoin for the third year.

(don't have to play a game, just a visit'd be nice)

Larissa said:

Next year we will be introducing a comprehensive, much overdue, member loyalty program, 'We Bleed Maroon.'

Members will receive special pins and other benefits for reaching their 2, 5, 10, 15 year membership milestones.

There are a few terms and conditions, like we start from when we were reintroduced as the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles in 2002 and only Sea Eagles memberships or previously Season tickets count (not Leagues Club or Football Club)

I take it that you have records from that era? I remember you saying about this idea before was that you don't have accurate records to give you a proper history.

Anyway, as soon as you Manly people fulfill your promise to visit Canada then I shall rejoin for the third year.

(don't have to play a game, just a visit'd be nice)

Larissa said:

Don't like the 'We Bleed Maroon' tag - reminds me of the Scribe's constant bleetings as he is white anting Manly:dodgy:
And will be mistaken for a Maroons Supporter at SOO time:s

I'll be renewing - do 'Save Brookie Oval' Pavers count as a Loyalty Bonus qualifier?:shy:

Larissa said:

Don't like the 'We Bleed Maroon' tag - reminds me of the Scribe's constant bleetings as he is white anting Manly:dodgy:

I'll be renewing - do 'Save Brookie Oval' Pavers count as a Loyalty Bonus qualifier?:shy:

Chip and Chase said:
Does your membership have to be 10 years continuous to qualify for the bonus ?
It certainly does

HappilyManly said:
Larissa said:

Shame you don't like the name of the loyalty program, no matter, it's the recognition that matters not the name.

Pavers don't count, sorry.

Chip and Chase said:
Does your membership have to be 10 years continuous to qualify for the bonus ?
It certainly does

HappilyManly said:
Larissa said:

Shame you don't like the name of the loyalty program, no matter, it's the recognition that matters not the name.

Pavers don't count, sorry.

Larissa said:
For this reason, we have extended Next Generation membership from kids under 9 to ALL kids under 16.

$30 will get kids GA entry into every game at Brookie in 2013, a membership cap, lanyard, key ring, sticker and fixture magnet.

What do you think?

Fantastic!!

What is the membership target for next year Larissa?

Larissa said:
For this reason, we have extended Next Generation membership from kids under 9 to ALL kids under 16.

$30 will get kids GA entry into every game at Brookie in 2013, a membership cap, lanyard, key ring, sticker and fixture magnet.

What do you think?

Fantastic!!

Mals said:
Fantastic!!

This year we haven't reached our target of 12,000 members. Mainly because so many were Next Generation last year that didn't come back.

We will aim for 12,000 again. I'm hoping we can do a little better than that though.

Mals said:
Fantastic!!

This year we haven't reached our target of 12,000 members. Mainly because so many were Next Generation last year that didn't come back.

We will aim for 12,000 again. I'm hoping we can do a little better than that though.

I'll be renewing my membership as well as my 2 grandsons and will also sign up my missus for her first time membership too.

I'll be renewing my membership as well as my 2 grandsons and will also sign up my missus for her first time membership too.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8