2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
from LU

Fetuli Talanoa > Manly

Confirmed tonight at Storm presentation dinner; Brett Finch back to Melbourne in 2013.

Cant believe there is so little scrutiny of Melbourne as they re-assemble their over the salary cap squad.

BOZO said:
DSM5 said:
Wouldn't have him at the club. To many errors.
I agree . Errors is what killed us in losing matches this yes. But then again 2V is the coach that can bring out the best in him .

Not sure of that one. 2V presided over our worst handling,missed tackle and error count season we've had for many years.

very true mick, afraid so!

B.E.! Looking at LU!! Surely Not!! Isn't that the place of trolls and a rubbish website?

Darren said:

B.E.! Looking at LU!! Surely Not!! Isn't that the place of trolls and a rubbish website?

yeah I thost a fair bir5t of Aq becurse of it

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Darren said:

yeah I thost a fair bir5t of Aq becurse of it

Though your spelling has improved!

MANLY IN TO BAT FOR GOWER
Manly are poised to bolster their pack with the signing of St George Illawarra forward David Gower. However, there is still uncertainty on how the Sea Eagles will line up next year. Salary cap pressure means the club may have to offload Brent Kite, but his switch to Wests Tigers is not a done deal. Parramatta-bound Manly assistant Matt Parish is the favourite to take over from Tim Sheens. Should he be successful, it is understood Kite is unlikely to figure in his plans at the joint-venture club.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/eels-poised-to-do-some-hard-time-20121006-2761k.html#ixzz28YRxZSl6

mickqld said:
BOZO said:
DSM5 said:
I agree . Errors is what killed us in losing matches this yes. But then again 2V is the coach that can bring out the best in him .

Not sure of that one. 2V presided over our worst handling,missed tackle and error count season we've had for many years.
Yes he did and still got the team one win away from another Grand final. The amazing 2V never cease to amaze !!!

BOZO said:
mickqld said:
BOZO said:
DSM5 said:

Yes he did and still got the team one win away from another Grand final. The amazing 2V never cease to amaze !!!

Correct which means if he can diminish our error counts to the level of the top teams then we will go 1 better next year and take back what is rightfully ours.

Meanwhile it appears prop Brent Kite will now remain at Manly, despite talk he would shift to Wests Tigers next season.

Toovey denied Kite's retention would push Manly over the salary cap.

"All I know is that Brent has a contract with us and he said he is looking forward to next year," Toovey said.

Asked would Manly have to shed a player, Toovey said: "It depends who is coming and going in regards to our roster. At the moment we are proceeding as per usual. There might be some juggling."

I have heard a strong rumor of Robbie Farah to Parra. Apparently upset about the Tim Sheens saga and the fact that he puts more in, plays more games and is on less money than Adam Blair.

Sounds crazy but no one thought of Lewis leaving panthers either.

I have heard that Adrain Ha'angana (from Souths) is not coming to Manly after all. The club asked Souths for a report on him and it came back no good so Manly have said no thanks. He is going to Union instead.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6