2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bennyeagle said:
Rumour circling Mose Masoe may become an Eagle ? Anyone else heard this ?

I read in the paper that he is unwanted and speaking to a few NRL clubs as well as ESL. And yes Kiwi has been saying he would be a great signing for the last season or so. The paper also said a current NRL CEO enquired about the Parra gig. Probably Perry with all the crap at our club, he would hardly feel he has a secure position.

Masoe would be a good pickup, he has all the tools, just needs the right setup

Wouldn't be surprised to see us interested in Tamou but i cant see us getting him, way too much interest i'd say

Garts said:
bennyeagle said:

The paper also said a current NRL CEO enquired about the Parra gig. Probably Perry with all the crap at our club, he would hardly feel he has a secure position.

Certainly hope not. He seems to be doing good things for us. I think if it was Perry though it would be all over the papers. DT would have a field day and Silvertails posters would go into nutso panic mode for the thousandth time in the past year.

Garts said:
bennyeagle said:

I read in the paper that he is unwanted and speaking to a few NRL clubs as well as ESL. And yes Kiwi has been saying he would be a great signing for the last season or so. The paper also said a current NRL CEO enquired about the Parra gig. Probably Perry with all the crap at our club, he would hardly feel he has a secure position.

He's not a CEO - they would have made a point of using his correct title if it was him

the mauler said:
Cowboys have a stack of players off contract end of next year,virtually all their stars. Won't be able to keep them all and Manly have already contacted his manager expressing interest in him.

Manly did it when they paid massive money for Kite, if they can do the same with Tamou we can build our pack around him for years to come.

Best frontrower in the game IMO, the guys a beast. Would love to see him in a Manly jersey.

Do we really want to break the bank for a front rower? No doubt Aussie James is an excellent player but he will probably command a price tag for which we could buy 2 quality props (that won't have the rep duty load).

Warriors have money to spend and are close to a couple of deals apparently

Ayshford high up on that list apparently, maybe Hodkinson as well

Looks like Steve Noyce knew he was going to be out of a job and hence enquired at Parra ...... He would suit Parra, more rejects !

Kiwi Eagle said:

Ha Ha Hodkinson has had another meeting with Des and has been told to go again.

Rambo1987 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

worse than that, he's been replaced by keating!

lsz said:
To be fair I thought we did try and keep him

True enough, but the club never thought to add a kitchen sink into the offer. Bulldogs (Moore/Greenberg) saw him worth the big offer, unlike Des at the time who didn't want to match it.

I still think it strange the Bulldogs see more potential in Keating than in Hodkinson. Maybe they want to spend elsewhere in their squad than the bit more Hodkinson would probably demand over Keating?

Keating didn't have a bad year. Your halfback doesn't always have to be chief playmaker and overpaid superstar. He just needs to do his job.

Rambo1987 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Ayshford is no better, Would not play first grade anywhere other than the Tigers.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryans post from the now defunct thread

Out:-
Darcy Lussick -> Eels
Daniel Harrison -> Eels
Michael Oldfield -> Roosters
Tony Williams -> Bulldogs
Dean Whare -> Panthers

Possibly Out:-
Vic Mauro -> UK
Tim Robinson -> Eels
Brent Kite -> Tigers

In:-
Ligi Sao <- Warriors NYC
Peta Hiku <- Warriors NYC
Michael Chee Kam <- Raiders NYC
Richard Fa'aoso <- Storm
Jacob Gagan <- Eels NYC
Joshua Robinson - NEW

Possibly In:-
Jesse Sene-Lefao <- Panthers NYC
Brad Takairangi <- Roosters
Adrian Ha'angana <- Souths NYC

add David Gower

I work with a relative of Brad Taikairangi and he is staying at the Roosters for at least one more year.
Adrian Ha'angana is going to Rugby Union, not coming to Manly.

tookey said:
He is not wanted because his knee is already bone on bone and his career will not be long term

That upsets me. Insert sarcasm.

I think the Dogs will make play for a big name half and Keating is just warming a seat for someone.

Lastest Rumours: -
Josh Reynolds going to Parra on big money.
Rangi Chase going to the Dragons while they try to unload Soward.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4