2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Warriors coaching situation is a debacle !!

Were reports yesterday morning that Kidwell had the gig with Elliott as assistant, then last night a report that Kidwell had withdrawn his interest because he is sick of being stuffed around by them, and the latest report this morning was that they have tabled a $2,000,000 per season offer to Bellamy and his support staff for 2014 and beyond

If Bellamy takes that option, surely his job at Melbourne would be untenable next year and the same scenario that happened with Hasler will play out

Berkeley_Eagle said:
tookey said:
$2m. Des will be jealous

Bellamy knocked it back apparently, maybe the Warriors could entice De$ to break his contract

Hmmm.. according to this the Bulldogs were looking at extending Hasler's contract to 10 years:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/phil-rothfield-exposes-the-tactics-and-tricks-used-by-bulldogs-coach-des-hasler/story-e6frexnr-1226482886031

If that has been done Des could only sign for the Warriors effective 2022. The benefit is that he would have 9 years to entice Bulldogs players and staff to go with him.

Cleal could hunt down all the dynamite 9 year old players and take them across the ditch in 2022

Just heard a rumour that M. Pearce was going to the dogs! I jumped on the dogs forum and they have a similar thread about it. Has anyone else heard anything similar?

Stevo said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Darren said:
What, Parish doesn't rate Kite?

I would guarantee that it would be mutual. No Manly will want to go there now.

@[ERNIE FOR NO7] are you saying that Parish isn't very well liked?

I am definitely not saying that he is unliked. I am saying that I doubt that you would find one Manly player who rates him as a coach.

Started the season as the senior assistant coach - Penna took over that role through the season.

Well we certainly haven't had a marquee signing since ... Killer?
In fact the only marquee signings in recent memory are BK, BK, Ox and Killer.

bones said:
I have heard that Adrain Ha'angana (from Souths) is not coming to Manly after all. The club asked Souths for a report on him and it came back no good so Manly have said no thanks. He is going to Union instead.

That's rather decent of Souths, they could have said nothing and then it would be our problem.

the mauler said:
Manly to make a big play for James Tamou for 2014.

As much as I hope this could be true, I just dont see it happening. The Cowboys will throw all their money at him, and it will probably be more than Manly could afford.

EagleRock40 said:
the mauler said:
Manly to make a big play for James Tamou for 2014.

As much as I hope this could be true, I just dont see it happening. The Cowboys will throw all their money at him, and it will probably be more than Manly could afford.

Cowboys have a stack of players off contract end of next year,virtually all their stars. Won't be able to keep them all and Manly have already contacted his manager expressing interest in him.

Manly did it when they paid massive money for Kite, if they can do the same with Tamou we can build our pack around him for years to come.

Best frontrower in the game IMO, the guys a beast. Would love to see him in a Manly jersey.

Albert Kelly 'on trial' with the titans.

Matthew Elliot signs on as coach for the warriors

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Well we certainly haven't had a marquee signing since ... Killer?
In fact the only marquee signings in recent memory are BK, BK, Ox and Killer.

Hmm Ben Kennedy, most influencial signing for us in the last 10 years IMO.

God it would be good to sign another like him when our older forwards start to retire... especially with all these new younger signings, would maintain our status as one of the heavyweights/benchmark teams.

Even out of the good forwards in today's game, I can't think of any that just dominated a forwards game as much as Ben Kennedy used to. That "elite" type of player has gone in my opinion.

I would put Gallen up there Ryan. He is a machine.

Tamou would be a great signing. Is his family still in Sydney?

Garts said:
I would put Gallen up there Ryan. He is a machine.

Fair point. Gallen is definitely up there with BK.

And to think, early on in gallens career he had almost signed with manly

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4