2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm just hoping Matty John's mail confirms that DCE will sign with the Broncos. Then we'll know he's staying with us.

I'm just hoping Matty John's mail confirms that DCE will sign with the Broncos. Then we'll know he's staying with us.

Three of the strongest clubs in the NRL have expressed interest in barnstorming Salford prop Lee Jewitt.

Souths, Manly and Melbourne are all talking to Jewitt’s management hoping to lure the talented front-rower to the NRL.

A Wigan junior, 26-year-old Jewitt has played over 100 games for the Salford City Reds and is regarded as one of the most consistent front-rowers in British football.

He also has the ability to play long minutes – a feature of his game that has drawn the attention of the three NRL clubs involved in talks.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Brett Finch has announced he is retiring at the end of the season

Has signed a deal with Nine for next year

Better signing then Steve Turner on Fox Sports.. He's just terrible.

Finch is well known as a bit of a character so I think he will go pretty well. Will be on both footy shows occasionally and possibly some sideline work

bones said:
Three of the strongest clubs in the NRL have expressed interest in barnstorming Salford prop Lee Jewitt.

Souths, Manly and Melbourne are all talking to Jewitt’s management hoping to lure the talented front-rower to the NRL.

A Wigan junior, 26-year-old Jewitt has played over 100 games for the Salford City Reds and is regarded as one of the most consistent front-rowers in British football.

He also has the ability to play long minutes – a feature of his game that has drawn the attention of the three NRL clubs involved in talks.

Be nice to win to this race for his sig

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:

Be nice to win to this race for his sig

I doubt he smokes mate.

bones said:

Gee,how many pommies do souths want,no doubt Russ will be wining and dining him

Kiwi Eagle said:
Brett Finch has announced he is retiring at the end of the season

Has signed a deal with Nine for next year

FMD.... Sterling, Vautin, Lewis, Fittler, Johns, Lockyer and now Finch. Do 9 even have a salary cap?

master blaster said:
OFFICIAL: Penrith Panthers sign Peter Wallace on a three-year deal. — with Katira Thomas.

What?!? She is a bit above most Mt.Druit girls in the looks dept.

Interesting halves combo with Soward and Wallace, I'm guessing they won't be basing their play on taking the line on at Penriff next year. Segrearo will show both of them up week in week out you would think.

Wallace and soward def has the potential to be the most boring halves combo ever. Expect the biggest aerial assault ever by a single club next year

Bored just writing this post

chris_niko said:
Wallace and soward def has the potential to be the most boring halves combo ever. Expect the biggest aerial assault ever by a single club next year

Bored just writing this post

Agreed, 2 conservative halves, wont make for interesting footy.

People would probably say the same about John and Walsh but Penrith have been 1 of the most entertaining sides to watch the last 2 weeks. Don't under estimate Ivan Cleary

Kiwi Eagle said:
People would probably say the same about John and Walsh but Penrith have been 1 of the most entertaining sides to watch the last 2 weeks. Don't under estimate Ivan Cleary

While I agree I just think that the two halves Soward and Wallace are both timid ball runners, predictable but like I said above Segeraro will show them up as he is a good-un.
It is Penriff so what might seem to be strange bed fellows to outsiders seems to work for them.:heart:

I will be interested to see how they get 2 organising halves to work together as a combo

I think they will be a side to watch next season, their signings have been good ones and Cleary knows what he is doing

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10