2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think they'll make an awesome pair. If the forwards make some space for them to work in, they could hurt you from either side. Then again...I said Anasta would be great at the Tigers too :-/

At last nights function here in Canberra, Tooves hinted there would be a couple of new signings for next year. He wouldn't say any names though. The coaching staff seem really confident about our chances this year.

master blaster said:
OFFICIAL: Penrith Panthers sign Peter Wallace on a three-year deal. — with Katira Thomas.

OMG! the cherry rumours must be true then lol

bones said:
At last nights function here in Canberra, Tooves hinted there would be a couple of new signings for next year. He wouldn't say any names though. The coaching staff seem really confident about our chances this year.

So...... wolfie is going to stop running in off his wing then?

Awesome!

bones said:

master blaster said:
OFFICIAL: Penrith Panthers sign Peter Wallace on a three-year deal. — with Katira Thomas.

Katira Thomas is a gun player!

Scott Price to retire at season's end.

The nrl.com website thumbnail reads: "Scott Princes to retire."

Not a prince fan I take it?!

bones said:

master blaster said:

Acknowledging the LOL, I am reliably informed that both Barba & Milford are done deals & only have to get a release and they will be at the donkeys next season. Barba will be fullback and Milford will be 5/8th with Hunt at halfback. Hoffman will be on the wing.

Ralphie said:
bones said:

master blaster said:

Acknowledging the LOL, I am reliably informed that both Barba & Milford are done deals & only have to get a release and they will be at the donkeys next season. Barba will be fullback and Milford will be 5/8th with Hunt at halfback. Hoffman will be on the wing.

Hoffman should get out

Is a really, really good fullback but has been shafted this season and now next season as well, not much coincidence their winning run started when Hoffman was put to fullback

I read a brief story yesterday that suggested Jason Robinson has had some sort of incident, involving Badgers wife, and it is likely he is on his way out of the NRL

Kiwi Eagle said:
I read a brief story yesterday that suggested Jason Robinson has had some sort of incident, involving Badgers wife, and it is likely he is on his way out of the NRL

I wonder if it involved a beaver as well as a badger?

master blaster said:

Something in the Bronco Mail aka Courier Mail suggested that there will be a fallout from Wallace going.
Seems players are filthy with how he was treated and will be looking at shopping around when doing contracts.
Also suggested that a player wants out.

eagles2win said:
master blaster said:

Something in the Bronco Mail aka Courier Mail suggested that there will be a fallout from Wallace going.
Seems players are filthy with how he was treated and will be looking at shopping around when doing contracts.
Also suggested that a player wants out.

These rifts will put cherry off going there I reckon.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Scoop is out-scooped by Buzz (of all people) that reported this rift back in Feb.

How good if brisbane get none of their signings!

voicefromthehill said:
bones said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I wonder if it involved a beaver as well as a badger?

Was Snake in or out?

I think the hooker was caught off side!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10