2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Kevin Naiqama has been told to look for a new club next year

Would love us to sign him, he is lightning !! Would be wanting an NRL slot though so would be dependent on Wolf

Kiwi Eagle said:

Would love us to sign him, he is lightning !! Would be wanting an NRL slot though so would be dependent on Wolf

Naiqama is going to penrith apparantly to be with his brother

Everyone is going to Penrith. Must be cheap housing there. Can't see any other reason, unless Gould has talked the NRL into letting them play the Worriers every week.

Kiwi Eagle said:

If would retires or leaves. Hiku must get first crack at that wing spot the kid has so much potential

Panthers to make an announcement tommorow in regards to signing, hope it's not Wallace, the DCE rumours mayne true, hope manly don't stuff this one up !!

Manly and Penrith holding talks with Brisbane reserve hooker Kurt Baptiste - 2V probably looking for a second hooker L'Strange like , anyone know about this guy? Media still pushing DCE rumour, vultures!

Went to the Harlem Globetrotters today, a few of them would look ok in the forward pack !!

If we get to the end of the year and still look a touch thin on props, I wouldn't mind if we revisited the option of signing Shackleton if it is minimum wage or close to it

EagleHaus said:
Manly and Penrith holding talks with Brisbane reserve hooker Kurt Baptiste - 2V probably looking for a second hooker L'Strange like , anyone know about this guy? Media still pushing DCE rumour, vultures!

Very bizarre if true, considering we signed Kayne Lawton from GC.

Maybe he's just not cutting it...

I hear KAYNE just isn't cutting it lol

I read we went hard after a rookie Knights hooker but we missed out. Obviously we are looking at new blood.

Rumour that Chad Townsend is going to the riff and we are chasing Tim Browne from the dogs as a prop for next year.

Browne has already played for us for a season or two but seems to have overcome his injuries

Couple of things from rlw mole

@RLW_Mole: BREAKING: Three people have now told Moley that Benji was @NRL_Bulldogs today - HMMMM.......

@RLW_Mole: Benji update - a source tells Moley he was there to see Bulldogs doctor... expert in turf toe... then again... #whoknows

@RLW_Mole: Talks between Frankie Paul Nuuausala and @sydneyroosters have broken down... his manager Mike Newton is getting interest from rival clubs

Frank Paul way too expensive for his work rate and error count, I believe someone ln superleague few options loping paea, Joel Clinton, dare I say mark o meley.

What happened about the English centre Manly were chasing. Cant recall his name but he was supposed to be interested and is considered top draw.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8