2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Well....it's a hell of an effort for fundrazr if we wanna raise the extra 100k!

Simples - put Wolfie out to Stud :idea:

The cover fee will have Wolfman as the highest paid NRL Player in the history of the game :D

I just hope that the Scum won't offer him $150,001:-/

HappilyManly said:
globaleagle said:

The cover fee will have Wolfman as the highest paid NRL Player in the history of the game :D

lol, nice to know you and niccipops have 50k each laying around!!

:p:D:cool::idea:;)

bones said:
Rambo1987 said:
Ferguson to Dogs

Isn't he being guided by Anthony Mundine?. Mundine was the one who convinced SBW to walk out on the Bulldogs. Why would he tell Ferguson to go there?
$$$$$$ Money $$$$$$

bones said:
RLW's Mole

Wolf Cops A Wage Cut

Manly have made David Williams an offer to remain at Brookvale - but it will involve a serious pay cut. The Wolfman is is on around $250,000, while Manly's current offer is around the $150,000 mark - leaving the popular winger with a tough decision to make.
The Wolf was on 50K when he was only a dingo at Parra so even with a pay cut he will still be in front.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8714207
Folau has signed a new 2 year contract with the ARU - so much for going to the Dogs!

Jayden Hodges will be on the bench for the Cowboys this week.

We can check out his wares as Manly have meant to have him from next season.

globaleagle said:
HappilyManly said:
globaleagle said:

lol, nice to know you and niccipops have 50k each laying around!!

:p:D:cool::idea:;)
I'll pay the lot. Now where the hell did I put my gun and balaclava?

I don't get this. I wasn't aware that Mundane was an accredited NRL player agent. How come he's in there talking to the Raiders? The NRL should get its house in order.

DSM5 said:
I don't get this. I wasn't aware that Mundane was an accredited NRL player agent. How come he's in there talking to the Raiders? The NRL should get its house in order.

The Man don't need no accreditation, man.
You dig?

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/The-Inside-Swoop-with-Dave-Warwick/83227

Dave Warwick explaining the Manly 2014 recruitment policy

1) Josh Starling - Souths
2) Chase Blair - Parra

Keep an eye out for James Hasson next year - comming along good.

Peta Hiku is with us next year and Manly will negotiate further.

And Niccipops, hang up the rifles - Wolfie negotiations are positive (3.17 sec) and Dave is confident of a positive result :)

I saw that interview with Dave Warwick - great piece.

No mention however of some of the other names being link to us eg the Broncos prop

The comments made about the Wolfman are encouraging but that interview did take place almost 2 months ago. With the serious pay cut he's been asked to take I can't see him re-signing. I hope I'm wrong as I have always held him in high regard.

A more interesting question is do we do what it takes to hang on to Hiku or do we go all out to retain Wolfie. It's a tough question but if we are looking to the future I think Hiku has huge potential and could quite possibly turn out to be better than Wolfie. He is also more versatile with regard to positions he can play.

And then there's the Wolfman's marketability.

Like I said - a very tough decision.

Frank said:
The comments made about the Wolfman are encouraging but that interview did take place almost 2 months ago. With the serious pay cut he's been asked to take I can't see him re-signing. I hope I'm wrong as I have always held him in high regard.

A more interesting question is do we do what it takes to hang on to Hiku or do we go all out to retain Wolfie. It's a tough question but if we are looking to the future I think Hiku has huge potential and could quite possibly turn out to be better than Wolfie. He is also more versatile with regard to positions he can play.

Hiku I reckon. Invest in the future. He's probably cheaper as well.

Matt Bowen just announced he will be retiring at the end of the year.

I wonder who replace him?

http://www.nrl.com/matt-bowen-announces-retirement-from-nrl/tabid/10874/newsid/74346/default.aspx

Eagles2nv said:

http://www.nrl.com/matt-bowen-announces-retirement-from-nrl/tabid/10874/newsid/74346/default.aspx

Clint greenshield I think it is whose been filling in for them when Bowes been out, unless he's moved on for next year.

bennyeagle said:
Eagles2nv said:

Clint greenshield I think it is whose been filling in for them when Bowes been out, unless he's moved on for next year.

Greenshields was going to hang up the boots too I think. He may reconsider now.

Red Sea Eagle said:
Frank said:

Dave Warwick said on inside scoop,that they will be talking to Hiku,s management team in the next few weeks to try and tie him up longer

Eagles2nv said:

I've really admired the way Bowen has played. He's a tiny bloke with a big heart and great speed. He would have looked great in a maroon-and-white jersey.

The Who said:
Eagles2nv said:

I've really admired the way Bowen has played. He's a tiny bloke with a big heart and great speed. He would have looked great in a maroon-and-white jersey.

Yep, I agree The Who.
I think it was last year when we beat them 24-4 (?) on a wet Saturday night at Brookie was the first time I saw him "live".
He always had us on red alert when he had the ball and defensively he was pretty good too.

He'll be sorely missed at the Cowboys and should've had more Origin jerseys.

master blaster said:
Red Sea Eagle said:
Frank said:

Dave Warwick said on inside scoop,that they will be talking to Hiku,s management team in the next few weeks to try and tie him up longer

Wonder how many managers are on his team

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10