2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Who said:
KaZa said:
Hoppa would be a great replacement if Matai leaves.

I disagree. I don't think he's been impressive at all this season. He obviously has the latent talent, but the two years away from the game have hurt his development.

He will be right by the time he comes back.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
manlyfan76 said:
Carney signs with Catalan Dragons. ABC NEWS 24.

#WeakAsPiss. #HardToSwallow

"Oui, oui!"

As Dragons are known to breath fire, I'm betting Toddy can give them a few ideas in regards to extinguishing that fire.

larry tate II said:
Gerard beale to manly,matai to nz in virtual swap for hurrell. heard it somewhere...

Just wondering why we would be interested in Gerald Beale...I'd of thought we already have plenty of backs.

larry tate II said:
Gerard beale to manly,matai to nz in virtual swap for hurrell. heard it somewhere...

Would love to get Hurrell. Beale is very good too. Can cover centre as well i think.

north coast eagle said:
Illawarra cutters prop Shannon Wakeman made 228 metres from 16 hit ups and 36 tackles against the warriors in NSW cup on the weekend. The type of player we should be targeting.

Not having a go but....the Warriors haven't been the defensive yardstick in any grade for ,,,,, David Gower got NSW Cup Player of the Year....

Just reading through the last few pages of this Thread, could everyone actually say where they "saw" or "read" or even "heard" their rumour please.

Two recent ones I'd be interested in (the "source") were Dan Hunt and Trent Merrin from the Dragons.

Mary (McGregor) might genuinely be putting-his-broom through the place right now.

But knowing the "source" of one of our rumours does help a bit (as for how legit or not it may be goes).

Well, for me it does.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8