2015 Dick Smith NRL Auckland Nines GAME DAY THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All 3 of Manly's games were lost by one try. This game is not at all comparable to 80 minutes of 13 on 13. All teams Manly played were high on the favourites list to take this comp.
No injuries and the club gets money for turning up.
No problems.
Can't wait for regular season kickoff.@:cool:

The biggest bonus isn't the $110K, its the no injuries.

Personally I think the Nines are a total waste of time and is so very different to the normal 13 man 80 minute game that no team can take a lot out of the weekend.

Bring on Round 1

The biggest bonus isn't the $110K, its the no injuries.

Personally I think the Nines are a total waste of time and is so very different to the normal 13 man 80 minute game that no team can take a lot out of the weekend.

Bring on Round 1

The all stars is a bigger waste

It should really be indigenous vs maoris

As it is in its current format it's a very racist game

It's not a waste of time, it gets coverage for the game when otherwise there'd be none, and is good for getting fans of the premiership strugglers involved, with an actual chance of winning something.

For us it's simply the chance to blow out some cobwebs and give a few fringe players some encouragement.

The all stars is a bigger waste

It should really be indigenous vs maoris

As it is in its current format it's a very racist game

Looks like you've never thought much about what racism really is.

You can't understand it unless you look at history (but you don't have to look very far).

All stars is a bit silly. One team has pride and passion and history and a flag and maybe something to prove. What is the motivation for the other side to win.

Bring on a Muslim v Christian game.
Nah probably would be too many bombs,dummies and miraculous injury recoveries for anyone to ever believe that something like that could ever happen

Gee. Souths won the Comp last year didn't they ? There not supposed to be taking this seriously and are actually playing solid good footy. This cannot be them being in the semis. I know it's a joke tournament and doesn't mean anything. Still I expect world class players like we have all over the field to have some pride in the jersey. Bring on the trials :(.

could the sharkies be on their way to their first Trophy,and that high shot,are the commentators serious,that should be atleast 1 week. Napa has got that grubbiness in him though,well he does come from the rorters

Looks like you've never thought much about what racism really is.

You can't understand it unless you look at history (but you don't have to look very far).
Why recognize only aboriginal players? Maori players give us as much so do pacific island nations

if we leave whitey out it's OK and totally not racist

anyone know why the souths sydney song is on repeat at the start of the game?

not a bad final. still kinda happy the sharks lost. even if souffs win

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8