2015 Dick Smith NRL Auckland Nines GAME DAY THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's not all bad given our record last year in the 9's and our record this year at least we can claim to be like the Canberra equivalent of the regular season in 9's football :/

We have no idea how to play open field field footy!! This one up hit up **** just doesn't cut it!! They have to run it, spread it wide and pass it around to create the gaps! They need to attack like touch rugby and defend like league!!

true but a level of seriousness I wasn't aspiring to.

all that off season work by hiku......but his arm was paper thin that time!!

We seem to have a problem conceding last minute tries, we were leading all 3 games with a minute to go I'm pretty sure.
No injuries is the best thing after all that. I'm not gonna take a lot from the tournament but I did enjoy Mateo's offloads, hope he runs harder though. Starling looks stronger and so does jsl.

Manly never got smashed and competed really well in all 3 games. Could have won last 2 games except for the bounce of the ball. Impressed by Foz, Blake & Starling.

Crikey Snake would have killed it out there........

Few good glimpses from players
Leary and Sene Lafao
Mateo showed what he can do
Why was Starling even kicking

No injuries ?.....that's a win !!.......only tuned in to watch the manly games and that was to try and match faces to names...IMO I dont think the club will lose any sleep over the result or any individual performances...bring on the trials for a real hit out. Will be good to see some of the younger faces play without unlimited interchange to see where we might be at....shame the dragqueens couldnt have won by more to knock the squeels out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8