2015 Dick Smith NRL Auckland Nines GAME DAY THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good to know Cherry can take charge like Thurston - I mean he wants more money than him. Cheery thinks it's all a big joke, and is playing like such. These contract negotiations are making them sound like players they aren't.

Relax it's 9s

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
I know this is a joke tournament but why did we pick such a good side 2 play so terribly? We should have sent an under 19 side

We'll be right! second half blitz coming!

At least some of the dragon passes are priming me for the super bowl tomorrow!

Well...there was a blitz but not enough of one!

Game over for us re quarters..... don't risk any talent for the third game 2v *which means we can field everyone?? lol)

I feel like our two games have been the most entertaining. ............though maybe thats just because I'm a Manly fan

Get that, but I expect players demanding heaven earth and hell to be moved to sign them to play like they care. He just cost his club 470k prize money.
oh please, DCE played fine, there is no way cost us victory on his own

The contract negotiations just have a lot of fans on this forum on edge and as soon as DCE and Foran sneeze they are going to get jumped on and persecuted

The contract negotiations just have a lot of fans on this forum on edge and as soon as DCE and Foran sneeze they are going to get jumped on and persecuted
I agree he played fine the problem with both are they a million a year fine? Not in my books for either of them they both have 2 many quiet day's and when demanding that money you need 2 star every week

I don't buy that mate. You demand 1 mill per season (more than Cronk, Slater, Smith, Thurston), you play like it. Foran looked crap, and DCE laughed when the opposition scored - guarantee Thurston would have been ropeable to lose ANY game.

They set their own expectations, with their ridiculous demands, yet never live up to the hype they put on themselves.

We've now lost the last 7 from 10 games we have played.

So we can still technically make the finals.

The equation is:

Squeels beat Dragoons (preferably by 3+ points)
We beat Knights by 8 (or a few more depending on the score in sqeels game)

Then we make it on for/against.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4