2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

tookey

First Grader
Boncos will be on the lookout for a new full back as Darius Boyd has snapped his Achilles tendon at training today and will miss the season.

Clint

Tipping Member
tookey said:
Boncos will be on the lookout for a new full back as Darius Boyd has snapped his Achilles tendon at training today and will miss the season.

Ben Barba? :p

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Terry Campese off to England (Hull).

I always thought he coulda been great.

wonder what happens to these guys.

tookey

First Grader
Mitch said:
From Rothfield this morning:

"We keep hearing the Parramatta Eels are close to securing an even bigger signing than Anthony Watmough. It will be one of the biggest stories of the new year."

I'm hoping it may be Folau and not one of our halves, as they would fit the description of being a bigger signing then Choc.

It is Foran. The turmoil of last year will be felt for at least the next 12 months

Bandit

Reserve Grader
Mitch said:
From Rothfield this morning:

"We keep hearing the Parramatta Eels are close to securing an even bigger signing than Anthony Watmough. It will be one of the biggest stories of the new year."

I'm hoping it may be Folau and not one of our halves, as they would fit the description of being a bigger signing then Choc.

Watmough signing up with Parra, I can understand - it's his superannuation money into retirement and oblivion.

Foz (or Sid)? Not for mine.

These young guys have everything ahead of them - probably 11,12,13 or so more seasons of their best football & still many more accomplishments to aspire to achieve. And they're both clever.

Cannot see it happening.

^^^ should've mentioned, hoping they both stick with the Eagles.

cheers

The Who

Journey Man
BoomStickBarbie said:
Yep it's Foran, the rumor goes he was at a meet and greet bbq over the weekend and has agreed to terms. The other rumor doing the rounds is that he didn't turn up for the bbq.
Does anyone have more info?

So, you're saying there are two rumours: 1. He was at a bbq. 2. He wasn't at a bbq.
And this supposedly confirms he's going to Doesn't'matta?
You've been on the sauce, first time poster!
And I don;t mean BBQ sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
13 10 3 80 22
13 9 4 110 20
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16