2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Matt Srama to the Rooters as cover for Jake Friend.

Be nice to be able to sign such a handy player just for back up.

double hoops

First Grader
Can anyone tell me who the blonde haired player is with the top knot in the new Ceo photos? Tom Turbo's on the other side of the room so it's not him. New signing?

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
English club Leigh have pulled off a major coup, signing former New Zealand international and Parramatta NRL stalwart Fuifui Moimoi.

The 35-year-old prop was unveiled on Saturday night as the Centurions' marquee signing for a Championship campaign in 2015 they hope will bring them a return to Super League.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/11/30/moimoi-joins-leigh-english-rugby-league

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly signings:

Former Panthers Group Chief Financial Officer, Neil Bare, commences today as Chief Financial Officer, replacing Brad Davison who resigned last month.

“Neil joins the Sea Eagles with a fantastic CV of corporate and sports industry experience and accomplishments. Neil was a key figure in the significant financial turnaround at the Panthers Group between 2010 and 2012 where he was the Group Chief Financial Officer,” Mr Kelly said.

The second staffing announcement is that of Paul Grzanka to the newly created position of General Manager, Marketing and Consumer.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
If it is the Paul Grzanka that I have heard about then that is a very good person to have on board

Sounds like the Penn family are building a strong back office team

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
lsz said:
If it is the Paul Grzanka that I have heard about then that is a very good person to have on board

Sounds like the Penn family are building a strong back office team

Ahh sorry lsz.... cut the last para off.

Paul arrives at the Sea Eagles with an impeccable pedigree in sports administration experience that stretches back to 1999, when he joined the Swans as its Membership and Direct Marketing Manager. Paul has since held positions in similar roles at both the South Sydney Rabbitohs and Hunter Sports Group, and is currently the General Manager of Commercial at the AFC Asian Cup Australia 2015.

:blush:

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Good acquisitions wonder if the next announcements will be in the football dept?

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
That is the one then - a serious operator but I would think he will not start until after the AFC

I would suggest there will be membership changes coming when he starts

Guzzler

Reserve Grader
Haha Paul Grzanka had dealings with him for the 9 years I was at my old job, last contact was when he was at Hunter Sports. Always sent work my way when he changed clubs.

Most of them move around the various clubs.

bones

Bones Knows
Frank Paul Nuuausala has switched from the Roosters to the Raiders, effective immediately.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
bones said:
Frank Paul Nuuausala has switched from the Roosters to the Raiders, effective immediately.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/canberra-raiders-coach-ricky-stuart-wants-more-after-signing-roosters-forward-frankpaul-nuuausala-20141203-11yx5l.html

And chooks signed Matt McIlwrick off the raiders as likely cover for freind who is probably going to miss 10 games due to shoulder surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14