2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
BoomStickBarbie said:
Yep it's Foran, the rumor goes he was at a meet and greet bbq over the weekend and has agreed to terms. The other rumor doing the rounds is that he didn't turn up for the bbq.
Does anyone have more info?
Your rumour needs a little work. I suggest something like this: Foran and Choc seen at a coffee shop with Brad Arthur, Foran overheard saying loudly that he was pleased he'd be going to a club with a stable board and front office.

Also didn't Foran say less than a week ago he wouldn't make a decision until in to the new year? and that he wanted to 'get his boots back on first'.. that was only last week, doesn't seem to be the kind to, or have any reason to explicitly lie - when presumably a deal was near to completion in the copming days?

Gib the Pom said:
Also didn't Foran say less than a week ago he wouldn't make a decision until in to the new year? and that he wanted to 'get his boots back on first'.. that was only last week, doesn't seem to be the kind to, or have any reason to explicitly lie - when presumably a deal was near to completion in the copming days?

And Watmough said that he hadn't signed a contract to play for Parramatta.

^ I hope Foz's word is worth more than Watmough's. The bare-faced lying is the only thing I hold against him. If you want to go, go, just don't kick up a giant cloud of bull**** on your way out.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
^ I hope Foz's word is worth more than Watmough's. The bare-faced lying is the only thing I hold against him. If you want to go, go, just don't kick up a giant cloud of bull**** on your way out.

This was the assumption I made. Also, Watmough didn't say it days before signing.. Foran doesn't seem to be the type...

... Then again they never do until they do.

BOZO said:
Chill out feathered friends . We have always lost great players but have always been a great club . The Sea eagles great culture keeps breeding greatness .
Well said Bozo. All the great players that have left us have gone on to achieve mediocrity while we have remained great.

What's the opinion of you lot of Carter coming our way to fill the hole left by Jamil . The article says he is a prop but my memory must be failing me, I thought he was a smaller build lock forward, much like Jamil, a move to the quiet northern beaches, away from the party strip could get him off the piss.

If he is a giant Prop what the hell with Tetevano gone we still need one of those too. Got to love this time of year. :p

Gold Coast Titans prop Paul Carter is set to be sacked by the club after once again being arrested for drink driving.

MORE: The Lurker - NRL Rumour File - Monday | The Full 2015 NRL draw | The Repeat Set - Summer series

The 22-year-old was picked up by police in the early hours of Saturday morning and charged with what the club has described as 'mid-range drink driving while whilst unlicensed.'

Carter was apprehended for a similiar offence in June, with the Titans banning him for two matches and fining him $12,000 to go with the suspension of his license by the courts.

In a statement released on the Titans' website on Monday, CEO Graham Annesley confirmed the club's intention to tear up the remainder of Carter's contract .

"After consulting with the Gold Coast Titans Board of Directors last night and earlier today, the club has formally notified Mr Carter of its intention to terminate his playing contract subject to his right to appear before the Board later this week should he wish to do so," Annesley said.
"There will be no further comment from the Club until this process has been completed."

The incident couldn't come at a worse time for the embattled club, with the dust having barely settled from former captain Greg Bird's now infamous honeymoon urination incident, compounded by the fact Gold Coast are still struggling in their search for a major sponsor.

Carter is 180cm and 98kg . He primarily plays lock, second-row and hooker , We have plenty of back rowers

Dale Finucane is the latest high-profile player to make an off-season switch, with the Canterbury back-rower expected to link with Melbourne as early as this week.

Finucane is a good get for the storm. Pretty solid young guy who'll go well down there

Chip and Chase said:
Finucane is a good get for the storm. Pretty solid young guy who'll go well down there

Wouldn't have minded snagging him and maybe even talk to St Helens about negotiating a release for Mose Masoe, who's said publicly he's missing Sydney - particularly as he was back here for the 4 nations.

We have released Tetevano & Jamil Hopa from our NRL squad and if it helped, I would punt Chee Kam ($150k per year - massive fail) and also cut 1 of our 10 surplus wingers / fullbacks.

Who are our current retention committee?

They're friggin' useless.

And who signed 19 year-old Micheal Chee Kam for $450k ??? ($150k for 3 seasons; 2013-15).

The Prime Minister barely earns that much & you threw $450k at a useless 19 year old bush kid???

A slow centre who has become a 3rd rate back-rower / bench forward for the seconds??

Name yourself, Dic? head.

Our retention committee does a great job overall Bandit . I have to agree with you with Chee Kam . He has had a bit of bad luck with injuries but from what i have seen of him when he has been on the field he looked very ordinary

BOZO said:
Our retention committee does a great job overall Bandit . I have to agree with you with Chee Kam . He has had a bit of bad luck with injuries but from what i have seen him when he has been on the field he looked very ordinary

^^^ agree totally Bozo.
Was a little tanked last night but ur spot on.

cheers.

nrl.com.....

The NRL said today it has agreed to register the contract of Blake Ferguson to play for the Sydney Roosters in 2015.

Head of Integrity, Nick Weeks said Ferguson had been out of the game since his contract was terminated by the Canberra Raiders in 2013.

...wha? The roosters got someone they wanted?!?!?!?!?!

I am less surprised than seeing people posting innuendos in the beaver/willie thread.

Former NRL forward Eddy Pettybourne has been released for personal reasons by Super League club Wigan.

Epa Lauaki has been released by Manly and has signed a 2 year deal with Bradford in the ESL.

Shame he didn't get a run but must have not been up to the mark.

simon64 said:
Epa Lauaki has been released by Manly and has signed a 2 year deal with Bradford in the ESL.

Shame he didn't get a run but must have not been up to the mark.
He was too slow & lazy. He suits ESL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12