2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More media speculation.... Cleary being considered to replace Toovey.
This side would still beat any side .Stewart. hopoate. Lyon .Matia. Robertson. Lyons. Toovey. Carroll. Ballin. Kite. Menzies. Stewart. Cunningham. I'm dreaming.

If Toovey was to go, Cleary would be the dream..............but the Panthers project is running too smoothly, surely he wouldn't want to leave and surely Gus wouldn't let him leave
Talk around that Gould will leave Panthers at the end of the year as he said that his job there is done.

More likely to get Cleary at the end of Toovey's contract.

What's this about signing Bird.

Are we really in the market for him? Is there a Worcestershire for this rumour or is it just some wishful thinking. I'd have him in a heartbeat if he avoids her majesty's.

Cheers Shakey. If the titans don't want him then I'd have him here. He has a terrible record off the field though so understand that the club and other fans may not want a bar of him. What a player though.

Not sure exactly Jen I haven't read anything on Bird to Manly myself apart from these threads. Any mail I have heard on him is that Titans officials are off him and a return to Newcastle or down to the Raiders where he was a massive fan as a kid, in particular of Daley & Stuart.
Yeah from what I've heard he's very likely to be in a newcastle jersey next season, provides this drug stuff goes away

I don't reckon beaver is coaching material. He didn't like the captaincy. Coaching would be another step again. A massive massive step. Look at poor old Tooves. What a captain he made. I think he is a decent coach as well but it sure looks like a step up from being a captain to me. Being an nrl coach must be one of the toughest jobs aroundaround

I don't reckon beaver is coaching material. He didn't like the captaincy. Coaching would be another step again. A massive massive step. Look at poor old Tooves. What a captain he made. I think he is a decent coach as well but it sure looks like a step up from being a captain to me. Being an nrl coach must be one of the toughest jobs aroundaround

Not while Foran is here anyway. Foran would tear Menzies apart if he disagreed with anything Menzies wanted to change or do.

Big no to hodkinson
index.jpg

Townsend from the warriors is supposedly coming to Narrabeen for a chat and to check out the facilities. Off contract and for family reasons wants to return to Sydney.
24, can goal kick. showing good form of late.
Wouldn't complain.

Boy sounds like any half off contract is linked to the club. Might be family reasons but after he scored his try on the weekend he rubbed his fingers as in "show me the money". However that does mean "doing what's best for my family" so i guess the two go hand in hand

Last edited:
Big NO to Hodgkinson - legs of a 70 yo
100 halves linked of late & personally reckon this Townsend is playing as well as any.
Between him, Carney , Elgey , Myler & Maloney add 2.
Without more grunt up the middle - time & space will be a struggle for any half who joins - FORWARDS please -if theres any left??

LOL, so far, we are apparently interested in signing:-

Kane Elgey
Chad Townsend
Todd Carney
James Maloney
Trent Hodkinson
Richie Myler
Aiden Seezer
Chris Sandow
Albert Kelly

have I missed anyone?

Status