2016 Halves Choice Merged Mega-Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
Give me a solid state of origin half over a NYC unknown any day of the week. If Elgey is so good why did they pay overs to sign DCE?

Marketing 101.

The dollars he would bring into the titans from his profile alone would be returned with a healthy profit.

I'd Like a manly scout to got to england and have a bit of a look over there one player would be the warrington 1/2 Richie Myler scores tries and kicks goals and has played for england just another to throw into the hat here

You would think Mal Reilly would have mentioned someone from over there while he is in town..??

Very open to signing Carney but only because I have faith in our coaching staff. Would be great at 6.

Carney and Sezer would go alright together.

I would like someone who just wants to put on the jersey and give their all for the club. The same way Willie has bought into the our culture.

I wonder if DCE knows about playing in a crap losing team weak in weak out. He would be used to playing in great sides that push for titals and win.
His team on the sunny coast before he had his crack in the top grade won a lot.
Manly win a lot.
And the Titans.....well they lose a lot.

Change your mind Cherry and keep winning. You have till round 13.

2015 halves.

Sezer.
Michael Morgan.

Would he play at fullback? Is snake in the halves? He's a player on the up. If he isnt already he's a superstar in the making.

Morgan signed a 2 year extension last week. It was announced last week when the cows lost to the knights.

I'd Like a manly scout to got to england and have a bit of a look over there one player would be the warrington 1/2 Richie Myler scores tries and kicks goals and has played for england just another to throw into the hat here

Trust me, this a definite no no. This guy is terrible. Steals a living as a half because he can support a break, rarely makes any breaks himself, his kicking game is terrible and he is reckless with ball in hand. If you want to look at Warrington the one player who could go well is Stefan Ratchford, he's a 6 but they've got him playing fullback (because they need someone who can carry myler in the halves) this guy isn't one who can control a game as such, but he's got a bit of x-factor. Very good runner of the ball, strong and quick with a good passing game. Under our coaches could take that next step up.

Rangi chase is an option

Again, a big no no for me. Will make the highlights reel at the end of the year with a wonder pass (I'm sure you've seen that from a few weeks back) but for the most he's non-existent, tends to sulk, doesn't really have a kicking game, and for every miracle pass that comes off there's 50 that just cause unforced errors. Waste of time if you ask me. Had one great season and has made a career on the back of it.

I feel like I've said this in 10 different threads by now

6. Maloney/Sezer
7.Elgey/Cornish

Getting Hodkinson is playing it safe and settling for mediocrity, i'd rather gamble and hopefully win big

Sorry everyone but without wanting to sound like a dick my Hiku/killer 5/8 solution is the best and all of your suggestions are garbage :drunk:

Maloney 6
Sandow 7
Maloney is more the structured player and Sandow usually plays he's natural ad lib style.

Mark my words, Sandow is a done deal at Manly.

Since you have started posting here under both of your profiles, Chiefs Eagle and Chief the realist, you have put up the most ridiculous suggestions for 6 and 7 combo.

Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Sandow? Hahahaha good one.

Maloney 6
Sandow 7
Maloney is more the structured player and Sandow usually plays he's natural ad lib style.

Mark my words, Sandow is a done deal at Manly.
Mark my words your a done dick head LOL
laughing_and_pointing_emoticon_312207.jpg

Mateo was very good on Saturday. However long term we need someone else. Good to know if one of our halves are injured we can reshuffle the pack and slot him in.

It's going to be hard for the CEO and owners to resist buying a big name just to appease the fans of the club after the losses of Foz and DCE but i would be happy to wait until a good long term solution is available. Panic buying is Parra's style and i don't want to be that type of club, not to mention that desperation usually leads to managers demanding top $$$ anyway.

Might mean we struggle to make the top 4 but but being sensible and adding quality in the forwards is a priority for next season. With Jake T in the mix we are already half way there which is fantastic!!

Can't wait to see what the recruitment team comes up with for 2016. Have a feeling though we won't find out till later (probably much later) in the year...

I remember the excitement of 2011 when our young halves came through. Would prefer to try and replicate that again as knowing that they were developed in house

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10