2016 Halves Choice Merged Mega-Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Have watched Sezer closely since confirmation of halves available for 2016 & must say - very disappointing....has an element of decent speed & decent step but nothing dynamic & takes really poor options in attack. At times see him hit short when there's space out wide & go long when the inside gates are open. Defence is ....again....decent at best.
If we are targetting that style of player, scratch him off & add Issac John?? -Penrith NSW CUP 5/8 - far better option - playing Roosters this w/end - judge him there.
Carney no doubt the best ability wise, but is he a bloke we want - certainly does not fit the culture that's been created recently.
Aim for Elgey for the future & in a group of decent not great partners there , Hodgkinson & Maloney??
Maybe there's a pommy half worth a look but history shows there's more likelihood they can supply a tough forward which is also worth looking at.

I can...BOTH! Steven Kearney and Matai don't get on - think rep footy and why Steve isn't playing. Just another Parra troll who has two brain cells....one's lost and the other is looking for it.
I have it on good authority that Stephen Kearney wil coach and Horo will be made captain

I have it on good authority that Stephen Kearney wil coach and Horo will be made captain
I wanted to like because I think it's funny but I HATE the idea of it happening so couldn't bring myself to click the button :rofl:

Instead i'll just offer this :thumbsup::thumbsup:

So true, we must have faith. The only thing that will pull us down this year is if what i got told becomes a reality, and that is that Tooves may not last the season but will definately be gone for 2016 and that he WILL be replaced by Steve Kearney. I can't tell you where i got this info from but i can tell you it was the major reason that Matai re-signed for 2 more years, apparently he wanted Kearney. Im hoping this is not true otherwise we will be f...........d.

Mad doc, stop writing prescriptions for yourself.

You're crazy man.

correction....co-captain with Chris Walker who is making a come back

Well let's see how **** hodgkinson is after Friday night...... , I don't think going out and paying overs for guys like hodgkinson and Maloney is wise.... Better to go with youth, drinkwater, elgey or cornish...... Wasn't there a good young under 20s half back running around at the warriors, he's won premierships at 20s level.

Albert Kelly's name has been mentioned now also. I don't think there will be an off contract half we're not linked to.
Far out, if Kelly can't make it in a Titan's line up then we must be running out of options looking at him (probably just media talk though). He has flashes of brilliance, but no consistency.

Trust me, this a definite no no. This guy is terrible. Steals a living as a half because he can support a break, rarely makes any breaks himself, his kicking game is terrible and he is reckless with ball in hand. If you want to look at Warrington the one player who could go well is Stefan Ratchford, he's a 6 but they've got him playing fullback (because they need someone who can carry myler in the halves) this guy isn't one who can control a game as such, but he's got a bit of x-factor. Very good runner of the ball, strong and quick with a good passing game. Under our coaches could take that next step up.

Again, a big no no for me. Will make the highlights reel at the end of the year with a wonder pass (I'm sure you've seen that from a few weeks back) but for the most he's non-existent, tends to sulk, doesn't really have a kicking game, and for every miracle pass that comes off there's 50 that just cause unforced errors. Waste of time if you ask me. Had one great season and has made a career on the back of it.
Oh Ok Gib i saw him in a couple of games before he got injured hernia ? then did a bit of search of him saw a few highlights looked ok to me but sounds like you have seen a lot more of him so ill go with your advice Whats your opinion on Anthony Mullally from Huddersfeild he looks a big unit ??

I'd like a halves pairing of Kelly at 6, and Elgey at 7.

Both players are young, fast, and creative; just what we need.

In the Manly system, they could grow into anything.

That's what I was told kevin.
Sandow's defence has improved under Brad Arthur.
So you have already been told I see . Well I will tell you some thing as well
That's what I was told kevin.
Sandow's defence has improved under Brad Arthur.
So you have already been told I see ? Well I will tell you once more you dick head LOL
imagesOCLBWE7F.jpg

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10