2017 Starting Line Up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yes exactly, and that goes to why its all a bit pointless making long lists especially this early on.

But dont let me stop anyone. I guess if we make at least 25 lists someone may get lucky and jag a perfect score.

Its the early off season so I still prefer an old fashioned team positional list and I bet my left nut that is going to contain at least 2 bench props.

Possibly 3!!

And Lewis Brown ( which in essence gives them 4 forwards).

I would like to see the top tier increased from 25. The last 3-4 seasons I have noticed some clubs are taking a heavy injury toll, and asking for exemptions to pull on their second tier cap more commonly these days, especially to give younger players a chance.

Raising the allowed tier 1 contract list will give alot of players a good chance to play FG. Very rarely does a team use less than 20 players in a season (side note: and when they do they come close to winning, aka Manly 2011 ;) )

You keep pushing your pointless statement ..... In that case every offering is pointless .... unless its known fact and then its pointless repeating known facts ! ... I'm simply participating in discussion ... hypotheticals ... ideas .... opinions .... isn't that what this site is all about? ... pretty boring if no one says anything .....
Its pointless to say something 's pointless 'but don't let me stop anyone' ... get my point?

I like to fly at the pointy end of the plane.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10