2018 Rd 5 - Manly v Titans: - Pre-Game Discussion.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It"s good to feel wanted , but have to agree GO Manly

Well obviously you're wanted. I was just having a crack at Redland bay...which is kinda unfair seeing as I don't think I've ever been there!

Still, with a few Manly fans, it can't be all bad.

:)

Well obviously you're wanted. I was just having a crack at Redland bay...which is kinda unfair seeing as I don't think I've ever been there!

Still, with a few Manly fans, it can't be all bad.

:)[/QUOTE
Certainly just trying to be light hearted as i am sure that you were . Actually recall as a child on some occasional family holidays in Brisbane driving through Redland Bay and back then it had a lot of small vegetable farms . How times have changed .

Certainly just trying to be light hearted as i am sure that you were . Actually recall as a child on some occasional family holidays in Brisbane driving through Redland Bay and back then it had a lot of small vegetable farms . How times have changed .

I live on a big Potato farm ( red soil) , well apparently it was, there’s now 250 houses.

We were the first one here in stage 2 ( 125 houses) , it’s now fully built out and they are into the final stage 3 with another 80 houses.

And that’s just one builder!

There’s currently another 200-300 houses under construction and two new estates with another 300 spots between them has just been opened.

The downside is that the peaceful traffic has become a ****fight if leaving or returning in peak hours!!

I’m in Kubler Crescent ( new street) , I literally walk over Weinam Creek and onto Denham Street and up Poynter to get to IGA ( if walking).

We probably live only a few streets away!!

Over in Beachwood Street mate, so probably 500mtrs away. Near where the road access was closed off near the roundabout to make room for another property.

Well I was going to go to this game but I left my run to get tickets a little too late and it was sold out. :(
I have had some partial luck.

Ticketek had put on more tickets but you could only get one at a time and I managed to get 1 out of the 3 tickets that I was after before all of the available tickets were exhausted again so it looks like I will be going on my own and my other half will be spending a bit more time with our son who lives up there.

I live on a big Potato farm ( red soil) , well apparently it was, there’s now 250 houses.

We were the first one here in stage 2 ( 125 houses) , it’s now fully built out and they are into the final stage 3 with another 80 houses.

And that’s just one builder!

There’s currently another 200-300 houses under construction and two new estates with another 300 spots between them has just been opened.

The downside is that the peaceful traffic has become a ****fight if leaving or returning in peak hours!!

Well I lived in Jania street from the age of 5 (1989) until i left home; (across the round about from miller street). The closest supermarket was Franklins big fresh in Capalaba.

Mind you back then you could walk to the end of the street and grab a pumpkin and potatoes from the farm and have them for dinner. Its a darn sight different neighborhood now. Good in some way bad in others.

Another neat fact is my best mate lives in Miller Street, mad manly fan also. Ended up in the manly showers absolutely plastered once but thats a whole other story.

We eagles are everywhere :D

Last edited:
Hmmmm same issue I have been having - conflicting reports!!

Given your track record of being close to Manly news, I'll take your tip Snake.

Cheers for the info fellas!
He is a chance of pulling out though so don't hold it against me if he is a late scratching. It's a big risk if he is not right so there is still an outside chance he won't play but at this stage, he is right to go.

He is a chance of pulling out though so don't hold it against me if he is a late scratching. It's a big risk if he is not right so there is still an outside chance he won't play but at this stage, he is right to go.

Thanks mate.

Understand he is still a risk so no hissy fit from me if he drops out.

Good point of difference for Supercoach while everyone else leaves him out and I am ranked 874 in the comp.

Not to mention he adds a couole of tried to the team!

Yeah same here I picked a outside back on bench. Not trading him out for 1 week

Would never trade him out completely mate. Just thinking about whether to be tricky and put him into my team while everyone else sits him out.

My other options will likely only score 20 to 30 points so its worth the risk I think.

First world problems haha

Assuming M Wright to fullback, then that wing spot will be taken by Jono or T Wright or Funa.
2 kids with talent and zero NRL experience, vs a guy with 120 games, including semi-finals.
Will be an interesting decision. T Wright was named in the extended team last week so may get a run, although does he have any experience at all as a winger? It is such an important role nowadays.
Also missing out an important detail: jono wright has been one of the bottom wingers in the comp for years (when actually playing)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10