2018 Rd 5 - Manly v Titans: - Pre-Game Discussion.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
No, I'm aware of that.
I watched the preseason trial last year where he had a virtual play-off with Kelly for our vacant centre spot, and he lost.
Having said that, he actually played well in a couple of reserves games I saw last year. He's probably here as a good professional influence, not really for star on-field performance. Bit like Louie Brown. Hopefully we have better options, but its good to know they are there if needed.

Does this call for a beer??? fLIP and I are brothers by the way

Bros! Cool. I knew we had a father and son posting (though they keep quiet on who is who) but I didn't know we had brothers. We'll keep an eye out in case one day you guys flame each other!

When are you coming over global?

I sneak over now and then. Probably 2 years ago was the last time. Got as far as NZ last year and a bit miffed I'm not heading that way this year....as it'd usually be about the time when Manly are playing in Christchurch!!

I reckon within the next year or so as I want to get the rest of my stuff. As time goes on my sisters all start thinking it's theirs and it *cough* disappears into their houses. Though my 1990's collection of cd's always seems to be safe!

I live on a big Potato farm ( red soil) , well apparently it was, there’s now 250 houses.

We were the first one here in stage 2 ( 125 houses) , it’s now fully built out and they are into the final stage 3 with another 80 houses.

And that’s just one builder!

There’s currently another 200-300 houses under construction and two new estates with another 300 spots between them has just been opened.

The downside is that the peaceful traffic has become a ****fight if leaving or returning in peak hours!!
All Bronco supporters.:(

As mentioned in another thread. Hopefully not true!

Interesting from Wackos Whispers:

Hearing whispers that Sea Eagles Dylan Walker was injured at training yesterday and may not play in #NRLTitansManly, final call to be made at Captain's run

Manly must be playing soon and travelling alright...

As per usual 'journos' have done their weekly "quick we need bad news stories about Manly because they totally read them and care what we type!"

Ergo:
Story 1 - Manly may lose lottoland sponsorship,
Story 2 - Walker may be injured.

Ok so bets on what will it be next week if we win?

1 - nrl looking to reject Manly's appeal, or
2 - nrl looking to increase Manly fine, or
3 - Player 'x' looking for a release

Some late mail from Wackos whispers, generally his mail isn't too bad - but in this case I hope he is wrong with Poo at centre. Not sure who Paseka is going to replace on bench

Titans vs Sea Eagles

Titans have both Kevin Proctor and Ryan James in some doubt due to concussion, both will have to pass concussion tests but are expected to play. I expect Will Matthews to be ruled out due to eye/concussion, this could see Bryce Cartwright starting on left edge with Keegan Hipgrave coming into 17. Sea Eagles could have a few changes to 17, Tom Trbejevic won’t recover from ankle injury and have heard a whisper that Dylan Walker’s comeback from injury may have hit set-back with him getting injured at training during week. This would see Lewis Brown play in the centres unless Manly ask the NRL for an exemption to bring in play outside of 21 man squad. I also expect Taniela Paskeka to come on bench to make his NRL debut.

Some late mail from Wackos whispers, generally his mail isn't too bad - but in this case I hope he is wrong with Poo at centre. Not sure who Paseka is going to replace on bench

Titans vs Sea Eagles

Titans have both Kevin Proctor and Ryan James in some doubt due to concussion, both will have to pass concussion tests but are expected to play. I expect Will Matthews to be ruled out due to eye/concussion, this could see Bryce Cartwright starting on left edge with Keegan Hipgrave coming into 17. Sea Eagles could have a few changes to 17, Tom Trbejevic won’t recover from ankle injury and have heard a whisper that Dylan Walker’s comeback from injury may have hit set-back with him getting injured at training during week. This would see Lewis Brown play in the centres unless Manly ask the NRL for an exemption to bring in play outside of 21 man squad. I also expect Taniela Paskeka to come on bench to make his NRL debut.
If Brown plays at centre the Tits will destroy us. Konrad Hurrell will run at him all day long... and either go through him or around him. Brown is so far off even being able to be considered as a first grade centre it’s not funny.

If Brown plays at centre the Tits will destroy us. Konrad Hurrell will run at him all day long... and either go through him or around him. Brown is so far off even being able to be considered as a first grade centre it’s not funny.

Kelly will be up against Hurrell.

Is this going to be an impossible task this weekend? Jeez I badly need a win to lift my spirits. Manly always normally come through for me !

c'mon man, you just had a birthday!

Manly can't win for you all the time!

:giggle:

chin up! :)

Of course he will, they all will. Brown as a back is probably the worst in the game.
The poor guy - he's a mobile backrow/hooker, and has never really been a centre, other than for the fact he was reasonably fast in his younger years and about the same size as one. Victim of being a versatile size, rather than ability!

A985ECE1-D64D-4B2C-AB38-D05BDA434276.jpeg

Tom’s bag made the trip so I’d assume he did as well.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11