2023 Pacific Championship

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Geez a neutral non footy person would suggest it's a set up. No Aussie forward hitting 100m, one offload so far from the team, no dummy half runs so far. Either a gee up or Meninga has completely farked up his "game plan"
With a pack of Haas, Tino, Pat and Collins, you would've got some crazy odds on none of them getting 100m. Gotta give credit to JFH, Leota, Tapine and NAS, to dominate that pack is one hell of an effort.

Some tactical kicking to try snd change the momentum of the game like Hughes did might’ve helped.

Hughes spent the entire game on the front foot behind a dominant Kiwi pack. DCE played behind a pack that was as bad as it gets today. Even Cleary would have looked like a chump in the Aussie No.7 behind that effort.

We know you don't like DCE too much. You blame him for a lot. But at least be realistic about it.

I know Harry Grant is a good player, but every now and then he has an absolute shocker. Australia were woeful, but Grant killed every single chance they had to get into that game today.

And remember when Foz was going to play hooker here at Manly, and Des mumbled about it a couple of times but never tried it? Worked pretty well for the Kiwis.

Hughes spent the entire game on the front foot behind a dominant Kiwi pack. DCE played behind a pack that was as bad as it gets today. Even Cleary would have looked like a chump in the Aussie No.7 behind that effort.

We know you don't like DCE too much. You blame him for a lot. But at least be realistic about it.
Cleary almost single handedly won a GF in 15 minutes from down 16 points.

Haas hasn‘t had much to celebrate this year, SOO, the GF now this, is he covered in bad Juju or what?
The other two premier props in the game highlight why Penrith have a triple and explains exactly why we are struggling to be competitive.

When will they learn drop Jale and the team loses
I dont think Jake would have made a difference
We are talking about a 30 points to nil record win
Today we were beaten for pace and spark all round the park
Today the Kiwis wanted to the win more and stunned us with their dynamic desire

LOL @ Australia. I am just glad DCE played about as tough as possible, and Jake was not tarnished by that loss. Forwards got Owned. Think we might have been short of a tough defender to try and hold the middle together in hard times.

Carrigan and cotter were dreadful. Grant was dreadful. Munster dreadful.

Dce did ok. Staggs was dreadful.

Australia really missed latrell, tom, Walsh, Nathan.

The maligned Jake would’ve tightened the defence. Perfect game for Jake. No Aussie forward did any tough stuff.

in all fairness, d.c.e. should be used to doing that with the pack he has had at times for manly

Jake was conspicuous by his absence imo. There wouldn't have been 30 missed tackles in the 1st half if he played.

I really believe the Kangaroos were way too cocky after being all over the Kiwi's last week. They played like they thought they could just turn up and weren't expecting the Kiwi pack to come out and be so dominant. Perhaps mentally ill-prepared...

As for DCE I don't blame him for that loss. He tried, but there's only so much he could do behind such a soft pack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8