2024 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It will be interesting to see what impact reserved seating in the BFS will have on memberships and the overall look of the ground on game days.

Let’s hope we don’t see lots of vacant seating in that stand, like you normally do in the older (also heavily reserved) stands.

Hi all

Memberships on sale soon, some changes to packages coming

Thank you @The Wheel

We are all accountable for our clubs Success
and
We can all make a Big Impact to our Legendary Manly club in 2024
We once again have the fabulous flexibility to choose a membership that suits our budget and our lifes circumstances
We all want our club to succeed in 2024 and we should all make the effort to contribute to it success

Picture Compliments Manly Media
What's New in 2024

Anything suitable for interstate fans?!
Yep, that's what I was thinking too. It looks like they are no longer catering for their interstate fans who can't make it to Brookie. I am on auto-renewal so it will be interesting to see what package that I end up with seeing as though they no longer appear to have a Non-Ticketed Membership Package.

Yep, that's what I was thinking too. It looks like they are no longer catering for their interstate fans who can't make it to Brookie. I am on auto-renewal so it will be interesting to see what package that I end up with seeing as though they no longer appear to have a Non-Ticketed Membership Package.
Would hope there is more coming, I haven’t been a member for 6-7 years now, and there is nothing there to get me to join again

I am sure there will be, after last members council I provided a lot of feedback around ‘non Brookie’ memberships. I will ask on Monday.

Anything suitable for interstate fans?!
@Jethro @Kiwi Eagle

Here is the feedback from club;

Thanks for touching base. We will have the interstate member package again. We didn’t include it in our comms on Friday because there’s no change to that package.

Hopefully we get a Gold Coast game v Titans next season as we missed out in 2023, we won’t know that until the draw is released but assuming as we didn’t this season that hopefully we do in 2024 but out of our control.

But no change to interstate member package, it will be available next season.

It would be nice if they had pricing available, they have emailed me renewal pricing, but I am considering upgrading and prices for all the packages are no where to be seen.
Same here. The renewal price I got in my email wasn’t even for the same package I have now. When I tried to log in to see what other package I might upgrade to there was nothing.

3 game in the BF stand.

I think I'm getting too old to stand on the hill anymore as much as I love the atmosphere up near the beer shed.
C'mon @simon64 they need that "back in my day" commentator on the hill. I always enjoy the eyerolls at work when I say similar.

It would be nice if they had pricing available, they have emailed me renewal pricing, but I am considering upgrading and prices for all the packages are no where to be seen.
@krusty

Feedback appreciated by club, response below;

For now, if you could just advise anyone questioning package prices that we are not on-sale as yet, we have just opened up the opportunity for existing Members to renew their package from last year. If someone would like to discuss alternative packages and pricing they can contact the Membership team on 02 9970 3000 or via email [email protected] and the team will be more than happy to assist and can make changes for them.

Hi all

Memberships on sale soon, some changes to packages coming

In regards to the changes . Somethings never change @The Wheel
Just spoke to the Terrific Tyson from the Manly Membership team who helped me to renew
and I can tell you all that the Manly Membership team has aways been courteous and helpful and nothing has changed !

Wise words from a quote by the Great JFK .....
Ask not what your Legendary Manly club can do for you
Ask what you can do for your Legendary Manly club

It is indeed a privilege to belong to the Legendary Manly club
1695695067934.png

@krusty

Feedback appreciated by club, response below;

For now, if you could just advise anyone questioning package prices that we are not on-sale as yet, we have just opened up the opportunity for existing Members to renew their package from last year. If someone would like to discuss alternative packages and pricing they can contact the Membership team on 02 9970 3000 or via email [email protected] and the team will be more than happy to assist and can make changes for them.
Thanks Wheel, called them today and upgraded tickets for the Family into the Bob Fulton stand for 2024.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8