666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
One of our all time greats, wonder if he could pull the boots on one more time??

PS: yes I know, it’s getting as old as #nextweek but it’s a nice way to get your feelings off your chest!
Could you have him without Mick Witt or were they a double act?
I'd like to make an honorary nomination for the name of James Leuluai, who though an international was one of our best performers, but at what I don't know.

Last edited:

Dinga

Reserve Grader
Its longest off season ever with No Marque signings...

Jye Mullane lol time for another Bourbon

double hoops

First Grader
Hogko at his best now is still a liability. Reading tonight that all other halves are some how considered by the club to some how be starting options by the club over Hastings is just mad. Has a deal already been a done with the dogs to try n free up cash for Pearce? For the first time in many a year? If we really are Without Hastings wow wight actually be in POO.

D

Deleted member 26876

Oh no not bubbler boy heeeell no!

Gutherson wont leave eels they have a solid team now better than most
On paper it's OK. although in reality they've lost their god Radradra and gained culture killer, no passer, do it all himself, Jarryd Hayne. Guthurson is shot, French is a really, really **** defender and is a much better winger, Takairangi is shocking (as seen in world cup, torn to shreds, lazy). Tim Mannah is still alive and is shockingly starting and a captain. Kane Evans is proven lazy and didn't deliver at all at chooks last year. Moieroa is nowhere near as good as he could be, Arthur is a ****, stubborn coach, their hookers are always injured (and small), their halves, despite being all fancy in attack, can't organise for ****, and Moses is still a twig in defence when isolated

Knocked out in straight sets last year for a reason, they're ****. And evident that they only made top 4, let alone top 8, because of their piss easy draw. can't wait for Hayne to finally destroy this pathetic club, let the premiership drought continue and the finals drought start again. Toddy will still try help them to save western sydney rugby league

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
From: http://www.nrl.com/arthur-confident-hayne-is-no-risk/tabid/10874/newsid/116710/default.aspx

There's a fear among some Eels fans Hayne's signature could cost them the services of Bevan French or Clint Gutherson.

But Arthur has told Hayne the pair are pivotal to the club's future plans and will be given first crack at the No.1 jersey for the opening game of the season against Penrith at Panthers Stadium.

"Clint Gutherson and Bevan French are part of the long-term future at our club and potential leaders of our club," Arthur said.

"They know exactly where they stand. Gutho is not going to be fit for the early rounds of the season coming off an ACL and Semi Radradra has left the club and we haven't replaced him. Jarryd can play in the centres, wing, fullback and five-eighth. I've sat down with Bevan and Gutho and told them exactly where they stand.

"They have earned the right to have every shot at fullback. Jarryd's fine with that. He's very confident in his own ability and in his eyes he's going to do everything he can to get selected. But at the end of the day he's comfortable to play wherever is best for the team and he's made that clear to me."

sheridanstand78

First Grader
The Dalai has taken one hell of a punt on the Hayne Drain!. They have a big Islander presence in their team so it could go either way in relation to how he influences them.

What I think is totally wrong is that he is able to go there for half the value of what the Titans paid for him, yet again another example of the unfairness of the salary cap and equality in the competition!!

winnyason

Bencher
Not really. Hodko would come really cheap, short term, and we wouldn't lose a player like buhrer in order to sign him. If we sign him to a cheap one year deal we don't necessarily have to use him if he's not up to it

Also, if we view Hastings as capable, than let's just throw the bank at chrichton
Yeah maybe i prefer to lamb.

manly al

First Grader
Did Moule ever come to Manly?, I know he agreed to, but I think he dogged it in the end
Came close and apparently Frank Stanton almost had him signed but some last minute complication or issue then stopped the deal going through .

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
12 7 5 57 16
13 7 6 -34 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14