666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.
Paramount to the Jye Mullane days if we are talking Lamb, Hodkinson & others from Newcastle. Resurrection of the Mullaniac Stand !
manlys-michael-monaghan-takes-on-chris-sheppard-of-the-cowboys-during-picture-id3082233
Hey... nothing tops the Adam Brown and Adam Hayden era .....it takes skill to blow a 5 man overlap. Ahh good times.

Hey... nothing tops the Adam Brown and Adam Hayden era .....it takes skill to blow a 5 man overlap. Ahh good times.

Clint Halden anyone? Hahaha
J P Cherry? Was that his name?
Nathan Hollingsworth
Luke Williamson

Some absolute classics at 5/8 at various times. These are the Brock Lamb quality type players.

Clint Halden anyone? Hahaha
J P Cherry? Was that his name?
Nathan Hollingsworth
Luke Williamson

Some absolute classics at 5/8 at various times. These are the Brock Lamb quality type players.
Craig Field

G'day all,You don't play first grade at the age Hastings did at the chooks if you don't have ability.A mate I work with's son was in the chooks system when Hastings was coming through and while yes he did have an attitude problem,that was not the main reason he was released,more to do with a particular incident with another player is what I've been told.Make of it what you will,but lets face it if being arrogant and egotistical was what it takes to preclude you from first grade then there would be plenty who wouldn't be there. Personally what ever his faults I think he can play and wouldn't mind seeing him given first shot.
cheers mike

Like lamb this kid is a footballer who plays what is in front of them.

Like lamb this kid is going to be jilted with recent signings. With Maloney coming in he is stuck on the bench for years to come.

Worth a look can find the line.

Prefer him to hokko Cullen and Croker. Probably prefer lamb

Last edited:
If you are a former SOO half and you find yourself dropped back to NSW Cup, when your team is battling for a third consecutive wooden spoon, it indicates just how bad you must be going...

No thanks.
Literal Uate of 2016 could almost repeat the exact same quote

He likely wouldn't be a long term option, unless of course he proves himself to be good again. Although he would be able to add another option as the ones we have at the moment likey aren't going to cut it or are too young. One year deal for him to fight for the spot with hastings and show us if he's still got some life, if not than we just play Hastings and let go of him at the end of the season

I said it on another thread.

We have $'s for forward paying contracts now (i.e. the opposite of what DES did).
Hastings is untested with DCE, but on contract.

Lamb is nobodys 1st choice.
Manly should only ever go after a 1st choice.

If we don't win in 2018, I will be content with a good showing and some effort.
We will have 1 mil post 18 for whatever is needed.

Oh and lastly; go **** yourself dogboy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8