• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 5.28.09 pm.png
Once you see it , you can't un-see it!

Now I think about it, why was Woods' try dissallowed? If you are grounding the ball with the back of your hand in action to score, that would not be allowed. But if you're grounding the ball in the action to force a dropout it counts??? How does that make sense??
Grounding of the ball can be done with any front part of the upper torso from waist to neck,which means the back of the hand is suffice

Now I think about it, why was Woods' try dissallowed? If you are grounding the ball with the back of your hand in action to score, that would not be allowed. But if you're grounding the ball in the action to force a dropout it counts??? How does that make sense??
No sense at all. His hand was brushing the ball after he missed the pick up a rubbish call. Bellamy accepts the score flattered Melbourne.

No sense at all. His hand was brushing the ball after he missed the pick up a rubbish call. Bellamy accepts the score flattered Melbourne.
Ball was grounded every day of the week. Even the most one eyed manly supporter could see that. Wasn’t even close imo. The strip call from Woods and Bully no try in the other hand was BS.

As usual the video refs make up their own rules. Little wonder so many complaints are made. How hard can it be? Obviously too hard for these cabbages.

Just an aside - I thought it was interesting that Woods said he had seen Watmough and Glen Stewart in the change rooms. I didn't think they (particularly Watmough) were hanging around the club coz of DCE. Am I off the mark with this history? If they are back in the fold, I think that can only be a good thing when it comes to getting thst Manly spirit back in the club.

Just an aside - I thought it was interesting that Woods said he had seen Watmough and Glen Stewart in the change rooms. I didn't think they (particularly Watmough) were hanging around the club coz of DCE. Am I off the mark with this history? If they are back in the fold, I think that can only be a good thing when it comes to getting thst Manly spirit back in the club.
Both G.Stewart and Watmough were in the corporate areas with club lanyards,entertaining people
IMG_3449.png

DCE andGift we’re having a great convo in the sheds after the game (as seen on 9 coverage)

No you’re wrong , HE didn’t do anything like that.

The youngsters were offered much more money than we could afford , they were going in 24 regardless.

St Merge wanted them early , “ ok you can have them early but we want $200k ” says Manly , “ sorry we can’t afford that but we’ll offer you a player for nothing , he’ll be on our cap not yours “.

Manly then thinks “ well that’s $200k we can use to upgrade the Big O ( who was asking for it ) and then it gives us a other spot in the 30, so rightio St Merge , we agree “.

Aaron Woods would have had no part on that other than being told he was moving.

He did NOT cost us the loss of two young players , that’s just utter bull ****.
Obviously he doesn’t dictate these transactions but the point is he didn’t come for nothing. There was a transaction. And I’m saying we may live to regret that. Regardless of any of the shenanigans you described the fact remains that we ‘swapped’ woods for this two. So YES it did ‘cost’ us two players. It’s not wood’s fault but it’s the fact. So calm down and take a chil pill sweetheart.

I can understand the sadness at losing two young players we’ve nurtured for years , but sadly that’s the game these days.

BUT to blame a player who was involved in a swap , and who would have had very little to do with any of it , is just a low blow !!
No one is blaming him personally. But the fact is he didn’t just come to our club for nothing. He came as part of a deal. So there is a ‘cost’. In your haste to defend woods (whom I’m not attacking at all) You’re missing the point entirely.

DCE andGift we’re having a great convo in the sheds after the game (as seen on 9 coverage)
Also great. I was at the game so I didn't see Ch 9 coverage. Does that mean there is no rift anymore? Or was that always overplayed?

No one is blaming him personally. But the fact is he didn’t just come to our club for nothing. He came as part of a deal. So there is a ‘cost’. In your haste to defend woods (whom I’m not attacking at all) You’re missing the point entirely.
No I’m not , you actually used the words blaming him for the loss of the two kids.

That’s crap , and you know it.

The deal you talk about wasn’t driven by him personally , he was just the collateral damage.

I’m no lover of Aaron Woods , he’s a lower tier player in his last year , I owe him no loyalty at all , but I’m happy to defend him , as I would any player , when they are wrongly accused.

Obviously he doesn’t dictate these transactions but the point is he didn’t come for nothing. There was a transaction. And I’m saying we may live to regret that. Regardless of any of the shenanigans you described the fact remains that we ‘swapped’ woods for this two. So YES it did ‘cost’ us two players. It’s not wood’s fault but it’s the fact. So calm down and take a chil pill sweetheart.
Ha , sweetheart , that’s a new one !!

Some of you are such hard markers , first game , no pre season training , probably one training run , nervous no doubt , drops a ball ( yes an error but guess what so did our million dollar fullback ) , doesn’t perform like the top prop in the game and you want to shaft him straight way.

Most of you have pre determined he’s crap , and wouldn’t matter what he did you’d hate him.

Good on him for last night, wasn’t a 5 star performance, but he did the job he was asked to do.
How can any Manly fan not get joy from him being stoked playing for us? All you grinches seriously go and get ****ed. He's costing us nothing and like us. Not directed @ markfrombrisbane

How can any Manly fan not get joy from him being stoked playing for us? All you grinches seriously go and get ****ed. He's costing us nothing and like us. Not directed @ markfrombrisbane
It was a nice touch wasn’t it.

Plenty of grinches on here though , most hated him before he came and even more now.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8