• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tuipoluto - please no. If you haven't seen enough by now then you never will. An absolute turnstile in defence. Comes flying in with no thought at all. If Turbi is out then Weekes at FB and leave Garrick and Saab where they are. Consider Garrick at FB when Vaega is available again.

Gosh some of you guys are hard task masters. I'm glad you're not coaching me, though at 72 I doubt I'll making first grade soon...maybe later.

However Woods has played a total of 47 minutes of football in first grade this season. All at Manly in the past two weeks (19 and 28 minutes). Hardly worthy of assessing his value at this stage with so little match play or fitness.

Reality check. He is human. He's 33. I would suggest assess his worth about 2/3s of the way through the season. Maybe a dud, but you need more than 47 minutes with a player without match fitness to be realistic about his worth. Just a point to note. In the Storm game in 28 minutes he made 16 tackles. No misses. In the West game he made 15 tackles. 1 miss. Not bad at 31 tackles and one miss, aye. Very few forwards achieved that.

Why can't Woods add real value to the team and run the water bottles 🤔

Surely he shouldn't be playing ahead of Fainu.
If Woods does make the final 17 for Friday, he'll get at least one stint, who knows, would love to see Woodsie get a highlight reel from it. We could all be surprised.

Hmmm, yes, let's see now - we've just lost about 250 games of NRL front row experience and are about to play a very big game in front of a huge crowd.

So we could either ...
choose a guy who has played umpteem Tests for Australia and state of origin games...
Or...
choose a talented kid who has played 1/2 an NRL game at centre.

Doh!

Relax, Fainu is obviously in our plans but I can't knock the selection for this week.

Yes I would like to see Fainu get an extended chance on the bench. Nothing against Woods, but Fainu is potentially the future. His time will come.

Woods could be one of the most impotent forwards ive ever seen in a Manly jersey. He basically strolls 2 meters with zero intensity every carry.

We have zero chance of mounting a premiership threat this season. I would much much rather we blood some juniors rather play this geriatric who quite frankly doesn't care about this club.

Woods could be one of the most impotent forwards ive ever seen in a Manly jersey. He basically strolls 2 meters with zero intensity every carry.

We have zero chance of mounting a premiership threat this season. I would much much rather we blood some juniors rather play this geriatric who quite frankly doesn't care about this club.
Yep.

A switched-on Sharon could be your 17th man in a good team.

But if you are mediocre like Manly are, he shouldn't get a game from here on in.

In a team full of them, this guy is contesting head plonker status.

If this is how he plays for a club he loves .. well, you get the gist.

I thought he was very good tonight (I also think he shouldnt be playing NRL in maroon and white).

33 tackles and 11 hit ups for 98 metres.

7 out of 10.
You CANNOT BE SERIOUS ! *read with the same voice intonation as McEnroe.
Oh, of course, you've made a 'joke post' ? He hasn't played like a 1st grade prop since 2015 !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8