• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah but haven't you been calling for Woods and Kelma to be dropped anyway!
Not me SER8, Must have confused with someone else. Have said that Kelma played really well in the trials, but since then he's dropped of the radar somewhat. And I've been a supporter of Woods since he's been here.

Not me SER8, Must have confused with someone else. Have said that Kelma played really well in the trials, but since then he's dropped of the radar somewhat. And I've been a supporter of Woods since he's been here.
Sorry about that @Eagle 1 must have mixed you up with someone else (or maybe with plenty of someone elses!)
I've been a bit pleasantly surprised by Woods, he's not playing like someone just going through the motions. It's bad luck for him and Manly that he's injured.

Sorry about that @Eagle 1 must have mixed you up with someone else (or maybe with plenty of someone elses!)
I've been a bit pleasantly surprised by Woods, he's not playing like someone just going through the motions. It's bad luck for him and Manly that he's injured.
Woods is putting in more than guys that we are paying overs for.

Last edited:
Really. Maybe should check Woods stats compared to several other plonkers we trot out as 1st graders. I'd have him over Krappie, Aloha and Thelma for starters.
Really I would have none of them they are all pathetic and woods just makes us more of a joke..ok he hasn’t stuffed up great but what has he done to help us win..nothing..he is a has been and would not get a call up from any other team..st George got a great deal

Really I would have none of them they are all pathetic and woods just makes us more of a joke..ok he hasn’t stuffed up great but what has he done to help us win..nothing..he is a has been and would not get a call up from any other team..st George got a great deal
He wasnt brought in to help us win. He was brought in to help us keep Haumole. He's not a game breaker and never has been. But him playing better than our regulars provides a benchmark of where we are in terms of cattle. It was common knowledge that we were sub standard, but Wood's playing better than some of these guys might even indicate that we might not even have reserve grade standard players...but park footballers instead.

Last edited:
Well I have to agree with that. They're all pretty much duds and it's really no great loss at any of them being out injured next weekend considering how poor recent efforts have been.

Yep, unlike others here, I think Woods has played quite well for us. Recent weeks' stats have proved as much, and better than some other players. He'll be missed and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Meanwhile let's see how Condon goes. I saw him play pretty well for Blacktown on Sunday, so now's his chance.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8