• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought he was very good tonight (I also think he shouldnt be playing NRL in maroon and white).

33 tackles and 11 hit ups for 98 metres.

7 out of 10.
Hahaha. Those ‘stats’ are full of third man flops and jumper pulling in defense and trundling into the defensive line at glacial pace in attack.

There is no energy or venom in anything he does. Brings nothing. He is merely “there”

Terrible player. Jettison now.

I thought he was ok tonight...i actually gave him 1 point. But it is late and im tired.... BUT hes not a first grade footballer anymore and shows our lack of depth.

I thought he was very good tonight (I also think he shouldnt be playing NRL in maroon and white).

33 tackles and 11 hit ups for 98 metres.

7 out of 10.
I agree I can't fault his effort tonight I'll give him that. But it was all in the junk time part of the game in the 2nd half when the intensity. That'll probably be as good as he can be too.

He gave it everything he had got... he just doesn't have much.

I agree I can't fault his effort tonight I'll give him that. But it was all in the junk time part of the game in the 2nd half when the intensity. That'll probably be as good as he can be too.

He gave it everything he had got... he just doesn't have much.
It may of been in “junk time” but that was when he was called into action

It’s hard to fathom how the club can play Woods and not blood young Samuela.
Now that I can agree with. Samuela didn’t look out of place (except at centre lol).
I see far more upside to playing him last night than the useless 13 minutes Burbo got.

Woody was good last night. Total plodder and shouldn’t be near the 17 but that’s what happens when two props are out and you give another 2 to the dragons. I actually thought he acted ok as the link a couple of times as well.

Hahaha. Those ‘stats’ are full of third man flops and jumper pulling in defense and trundling into the defensive line at glacial pace in attack.

There is no energy or venom in anything he does. Brings nothing. He is merely “there”

Terrible player. Jettison now.
You know, I actually agree with both sides of the argument here. Yes, he is a bog-average player. But, even being bog-average, he still stood out as one of our best forwards. Which is not good. Not good at all.

Woods played well, his best game since joining Manly.

We lost the game in the middle but I don't blame our middle as such, our simple errors - from experienced players especially Turbo Aloiai and Crokes - gave up far too much possession. No side could have stopped Brisbane/Haas rolling up field when they have so much pill. And their skill and talent means when they are attacking our line, eventually they'll score.

Woods was good, Paseka was very good, Keppie made some decent tackles, Bull was good. Aloia tried but was horrid!!

Our only hope to stop Haas was Jake.

The broncs really showed what we are missing with their 1/2/3 punch of Haas, Carrigan then Fleggler

We had Paseka trying hard but getting dominanted then not much after that

You CANNOT BE SERIOUS ! *read with the same voice intonation as McEnroe.
Oh, of course, you've made a 'joke post' ? He hasn't played like a 1st grade prop since 2015 !

Always look at stats. Conjecture is always partial. Woods over 40 minutes made 34 tackles, missed one and ran 105 mtrs. Olakau'atu was on the field for 80 minutes made 34 tackles missed 5 and ran 112 mtrs. Not diminishing Ola's performance but Woods is a work horse in comparison. May not be pretty with some sensational action moments, but he does his job well, and the stats, not conjecture, show that. You need work horses so the more spectacular players have energy to do their thing. That's why Jake is so important.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4