Addin Fonua Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sad day in our club's history tonight.
I really hope the club hasn't organized pink jerseys for women In league round.

Feels weird knowing manlys playing and not watching. But there's no way I could what that bloke in our colours

Feels weird knowing manlys playing and not watching. But there's no way I could what that bloke in our colours

You do not know the circumstances, maybe there is more to it. The guy who came on and said it was nothing like reported. He also said he would be playing this round, that turned out to be true. Maybe what he said about the incident was true.

• 👍
Reactions: PJ

You must know the full story yeah??
How about you keep your comments to yourself until you know the facts. No one in this world is perfect and I'm sure somewhere along the line you've made a mistake.
It's really easy to kick a man when he is down but makes a man to pick one up.
Good luck to you sir!

How about you keep your comments to yourself until you know the facts. No one in this world is perfect and I'm sure somewhere along the line you've made a mistake.
Good luck to you sir!

Good call

Good luck to you sir!
The piece of **** pleaded guilty. Says it all mate.

Like I said no ones perfect and it's easy to kick a man while he is down.
Ive grown up in an abusive house hold myself and I tell you it wasn't great. But I have forgiven my father for the madness and has become a better person for it.
Everyone deserves a chance.
Drop it mate

Pleading guilty doesn't always tell
the full story unfortunately. Sometimes it's the only way to make it go away once the legal process has been started.

I'm speaking from personal experience, I was advised to plead guilty to intimidation because I told a piece of s**t who molested a younger sibling that I'd kill him if he ever came near us again. It was too much of a risk to go not guilty, whereas they could guarantee an outcome (no conviction recorded) if I said I was guilty. And that was for a case where even the police prosecutor could tell what a lying slimeball he was dealing with, and the cops wanted it to go away as much as I did.

Point is, the legal system is a game and you can't judge what the real facts are based on someone's plea. There's no way known the POS I'm talking about was intimidated by me, but how do you prove that?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6