Addin Fonua Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree To
Wicks I'm sure of and I think Mau as well. But if you have served your time I guess you shouldn't be denied the opportunity to continue in your chosen field. Even if fans struggle with it.
Agree Top End...........how many of the supporters last night have been in trouble with the law?? I'll bet there were quite a few! Does that mean they should be banned from going to any games?

Blake adds plenty of punch & showed great energy also.
Knowing the boys history & high regards from previous players & coaching staff - a decent bloke who copped his punishment on the chin & has trained hard to prove who he is today.
Wish him the best & done everyone proud in his first game at Manly.

Not sure about his job security. Who misses out when BJ is back.

Starling. Myles should be.. but as hes experienced and a bit of a leader he would probably stay.. and fair enough i guess. This kid was brilliant though. Could be our very own Kasiano. Great offload on him too.

Not seeing the hype, was ok... But didn't do enough to remove vave, Lawrence or starling.
True! he did bigger all in the stat department last night (first NRL game)but what a saw of MAN MOUNTAIN! The Beast of a man it won't be long!!

I would be resigning him now before other clubs circle and if he is anything to go off if be looking to secure willis Meehan for next ur too.. How pack would be set for yrs!

I don't know if we need another big name front rower. By the time Myles sees out his contract Jake will be the forward leader. Knight will be the next JWH, FBlake the next toumalolo, lussick if he can wrap his head around what he should be doing a solid forward leader. Woods or Bromwich are the only blokes I would take. Imagine Klemmer in a team without Graham and Kasiano. He would be another Lussik. Concentrate on retention of the young blokes we have. There's a good crop coming through for Barret to play with. We are going to need some experience in the backs though because I see Killer Matai and Snake all departing in quick succession. I'd have Whare back in a heart beat. And maybe someone else- actually after considering and writing this Lachlan Coote wouldn't be a bad pick up. Experience to replace the departed. Hmmm

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8