Addin Fonua Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This kid needs a bench spot, anyone want to give us an idea of how our pack would look with this guy in? Who misses out?

Thought he was solid without being spectacular but as a debut you can't ask for more than that.

There will always be questions over his past but in reality i would have to stop watching the game completely given GI and others that get drooled over.

1 drop ball didn't ruin a great NRL debut . Great metres & strong defence - will only get better . Probably our best forward and should retain his position even at full strength.

He had a pretty good debut .... one thing that irked me was when he dropped a ball he just stopped and threw his head in the air ... aren't they coached to chase the dropped ball and fall on it or nail the dude that picks it up ..... also after a tackle please don't get up and run back into the line with your back to the attack ..... run backwards watching the attack .... we have many guilty of that one .... Gasnier and Voss are so biased in their game call

Geez we have a few big boppers now. I am impressed with all of them, it's very competitive to get a spot in in the 17.

The size of these guys will take a lot of pressure off Buhrer when he returns. We will see the best of JB if he stays injury free.

This guy looks like a future Jason Taumalolo. Our pack is going to beast next year.

9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
17.Vave

With solid reserves like
Lussick
Lawrence
Starling
Knight
Johnny walker
Buhrer and others keeping competition for spots. IMO we will sign Tamou, Klemmer or another gun forward

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2