All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Funnily enough wombat poo is cube shaped.....so you tell us.@:eek:
This is one of my favourite Australian animal facts. Although if you measure them, they're more like small rectangular prisms be due to differences in the side lengths.
Wombats are cool.
*No I haven't personally measured a wombat due, I've just observed them.

The force with which Pearce’s grubber kicks slam into the panel beyond the dead ball line is almost as staggering as his ability to pinpoint his long kicks at fullbacks in 50 sqm of open space.
Nobody will ever match Fultons grubber for power

Nobody will ever match Fultons grubber for power
The one and only Incomparable Immortal !!!
untitled.png

I didn't think MP was suitable for Manly. He would look odd in the colours. But when he and Green were released seemingly within a few hours of each other I thought the deal was done. I tried to change my attitude about him. What a waste of self-delusion.

What we have learned:
1. Pierce doesn't back himself and intends to take the superannuation contract (good on him for knowing himself).
2. Manly has spent too much $ on its roster and now have left a gap where it's needed (and the ten million dollar man has no dance partner).
3. The salary cap saga has gone on too long. NRL time to poop or get off the pot.
4. Saving the Knights is a standing item for the NRL.

About 38 years ago my mother said to me that things happen for a reason (my girlfriend had just give me the DCB's) and that someone better will come along. She was right! We probably dodged a bullet on a number of fronts.

No one likes Pearce as a person but even worse than that is going into next season without a halfback basically. We are going to need a lot of luck in the form Hastings or one of the others finally standing up. If that doesn't happen we are specials to miss the 8. I personally don't like our chances.

No one likes Pearce as a person but even worse than that is going into next season without a halfback basically. We are going to need a lot of luck in the form Hastings or one of the others finally standing up. If that doesn't happen we are specials to miss the 8. I personally don't like our chances.
If Morgan can get his team into the finals on his own then so can DCE ;)

Not that I like to boast but I said he hadn't signed repeatedly, even on the day we released Green I mentioned that it was a coincidence. I also passed on the mail yesterday that today was going to be D-Day, and it was.
Yeah, I have no inside mail or contacts but I was so confident we wouldn't t get him I bet ma left nut! But I didn't say told you so or anything,,.,,,,,

ReadingThePlay‏ @ReadingThePlay
Pearce SIGNED a letter of intent / agreement with Manly on Nov 20th, 3 yr deal, after which Green was then released. NRL would not register the contract due to yr 1 structure and backended set up. Eventually fell over. Manly now have no Green... #NRL
That doesn't really make sense, I don't think they can try to register a letter of intent with the NRL, only a signed contract, and if they had that there is no need for the letter of intent. Reading the play is just trying to use this story to cover up their false call me thinks.

That doesn't really make sense, I don't think they can try to register a letter of intent with the NRL, only a signed contract, and if they had that there is no need for the letter of intent. Reading the play is just trying to use this story to cover up their false call me thinks.

There is truth to this. There is more to the story too. Just wait and see.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8