All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be fair to reading the play I had the same mail last week re Pearce (And the letter of intent / contract structure) which just means there was some dodgy mail about

I knew it was bull**** because (a) no-one at Manly knew about this "letter of intent" and (b) you don't lodge a "letter of intent" with the NRL anyway.

Just throwing it out there...what about Widdop? How long is he contracted to the dragqueens? He'd be great at Manly, a great organiser and compliment DCE better than MP. He can also goal kick and play fullback to cover Turbo when he's playing rep footy.
signed with the drag queens until 2021

Ugh, now we have to listen to newcastle go on about how it was all these amazing community spirited conversations that lead Pearce to choose the knights....and not the dumptruck full of cash delivered to his door with the promise of autonomy over the team.

PR machines in full (b/s) spin!

Ugh, now we have to listen to newcastle go on about how it was all these amazing community spirited conversations that lead Pearce to choose the knights....and not the dumptruck full of cash delivered to his door with the promise of autonomy over the team.

PR machines in full (b/s) spin!
Lamb, sorry, Pearce will need to be on very good behaviour for the next 4 years. Newie is a pretty small community compared to Sydney.

And he won't have the luxury enjoyed by the Johns brothers of being local boys.

He will be recognised everywhere he goes, there's pluses and minuses with that kind of fame, but with Pearce's history it might very quickly become a pain in the neck for him.

Is he really the kind of bloke who wants to be a role model for the next 4 years? Will the Newie community really cover up for him, if he is not an instant hit on field?

I hope for Mitch's sake he made the call on his own, and didn't just take his manager's advice to grab a few extra $.

Lamb, sorry, Pearce will need to be on very good behaviour for the next 4 years. Newie is a pretty small community compared to Sydney.

He will be recognised everywhere he goes, there's pluses and minuses with that kind of fame, but with Pearce's history it might very quickly become a pain in the neck for him.

Is he really the kind of bloke who wants to be a role model for the next 4 years? Will the Newie community really cover up for him, if he is not an instant hit on field?

I hope for Mitch's sake he made the call on his own, and didn't just take his manager's advice to grab a few extra $.
He's also a very Eastern Suburbs kind of boy - and that could not be further from a Newie sensibility.

I went to Newie once. I think there are a fair few Dogrooters down there. I think Mitch'll be fine.

Spoke with a board member of the Roosters yesterday and after 3 bottles of red he opened up about MP.
He reckons that the Rosters board had decided to flick MP 6 months ago and that they didn’t want him to go to Manly or a club that could challenge for the title.
When I told him that I though MP was almost signed with us he laughed and said that there’s no way uncle Nick would have allowed it.

Don’t know how true this is but he seemed certain and didn’t mind telling me of other things that the Roosters do with TPAs. Brown paper bags are the norm for all clubs.

Spoke with a board member of the Roosters yesterday and after 3 bottles of red he opened up about MP.
He reckons that the Rosters board had decided to flick MP 6 months ago and that they didn’t want him to go to Manly or a club that could challenge for the title.
When I told him that I though MP was almost signed with us he laughed and said that there’s no way uncle Nick would have allowed it.

Don’t know how true this is but he seemed certain and didn’t mind telling me of other things that the Roosters do with TPAs. Brown paper bags are the norm for all clubs.

Are you implying that Pearce was offered a monetary incentive to sign with Newcastle by the God of Bondi? He's going to think it a waste of money if Manly do seriously challenge for the title. Just goes to show the underhand behaviour that occurs among the power holders, including Greenburg. They certainly dont want Manly to continue to be a major player

He's also a very Eastern Suburbs kind of boy - and that could not be further from a Newie sensibility.
Newcastle is not all that different to most of the eastern suburbs. The harbourside parts like woollahra, and rose bay etc are unlike Newcastle.

The rest, randwick through to the beaches and south are very much like bar beach and cooks hill in Newcastle. A mix of public housing and bogans among middle classes.

Both newy and the eastern suburbs share a large population of young men with “sleeve” tattoos, gelled hair, “Elwood” t shirts, “von Dutch” caps, shoulder chips, drugs, and a lack of respect for women, education, the arts and the finer things in life.

Newcastle is not all that different to most of the eastern suburbs. The harbourside parts like woollahra, and rose bay etc are unlike Newcastle.

The rest, randwick through to the beaches and south are very much like bar beach and cooks hill in Newcastle. A mix of public housing and bogans among middle classes.

Both newy and the eastern suburbs share a large population of young men with “sleeve” tattoos, gelled hair, “Elwood” t shirts, “von Dutch” caps, shoulder chips, drugs, and a lack of respect for women, education, the arts and the finer things in life.
you could have just written ..... wankers

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8