All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I was kinda hoping someone would go through them and reconcile the bets made on whether Pearce was a done deal or not. Let's see whose mailman actually delivered. There were plenty of claims made.
Not that I like to boast but I said he hadn't signed repeatedly, even on the day we released Green I mentioned that it was a coincidence. I also passed on the mail yesterday that today was going to be D-Day, and it was.

He is just making that up to cover his tracks people are calling him out for being wrong again. First he had Barrett being sacked and replaced by Scott Fulton now this he has as much credibility as Greenturd. Says it all https://twitter.com/ReadingThePlay/status/933634291405275136

Can someone tell me what qualification Scott ****ing Fulton has a recruitment manager for Manly?
Is he just the spawn of Herr Bozo the Clown, ergo he is given a ****ing 6 figure job?

My memory of Spawn Fulton is that he was not even an average 1st grade player. Let alone anyone that you would consider knowing what talent or math was.

Can someone tell me what qualification Scott ****ing Fulton has a recruitment manager for Manly?
Is he just the spawn of Herr Bozo the Clown, ergo he is given a ****ing 6 figure job?

My memory of Spawn Fulton is that he was not even an average 1st grade player. Let alone anyone that you would consider knowing what talent or math was.
I think winning the under 20's last year renders him capable, wouldn't you say?

It did, this is a recorded message confirming the world ended when the sky fell.
We are now hooked into a matrix believing Mitch "dogboy" piss signed with Manly.

We need a lot of blue pills to get out of this rabbit hole.

giphy.gif
What pills can I take to believe we offloaded Poo to the Eels?

I think winning the under 20's last year renders him capable, wouldn't you say?
We also lost the Ball or Matt’s in Golden Point first time we made the GF - not a bad effort I would have thought?

That's garbage.

Can you imagine the backlash he would cop if he reneged on the Knights? He would be the most despised person in the game. If he wanted another 10 days, he would just hold off...he wouldn't sign with the Knights, have it made public and then sit back and wait 10 days.
I think that tweet was suppose to read had given Manly 10 days not has. Meaning the deal was done a week ago but nrl rejected it and we couldn't come up with any more funds to match newcastle?
Think pearce would of been a great signing. Would of directed the forwards and taken the line on ans brought our backrow into the game. Can tackle as well and real competitor. Would of given good service to dce out the back too which dce loves.

Looking at how lamb plays is not too dissimilar though. Very similar players. Just one is still a rookie with huge potential

Have you heard something in relation to this or just guessing we will chase him?

I rate Lamb. A lot of potential. Did some pretty amazing things at times behind a crappy spoon team so wonder what he'd be like if he joined us.
Ive heard we are chasing him. He was a back up plan. But the same people telling me this are the same people that said both thompson and pearce were coming. Im more optimistic we will get lamb as he now wants outvof Newcastle and we need a 5.8.
I was "told" to expect an announcement immediately...
Time will tell???

Ive heard we are chasing him. He was a back up plan. But the same people telling me this are the same people that said both thompson and pearce were coming. Im more optimistic we will get lamb as he now wants outvof Newcastle and we need a 5.8.
I was "told" to expect an announcement immediately...
Time will tell???

Too many people's "sources" have been talking square out of their anuses recently.

The Taupau and Walker signings have given me enough confidence that the club can pull rabbit out of the hat type signings when they are least expected. With $800k left in the cap I am happy that we will put it to good use. It is a shame that we've had to wait so long, and I was sad to miss out on Moylan, but not so much Pearce... I think he'll be a 24 carat turd for Newcastle to be honest.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8