Andrew Webster article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Panash

The issue is not about having an opinion rather what can be very easily viewed as an offensive one (which I do )

lsz said:
Panash

The issue is not about having an opinion rather what can be very easily viewed as an offensive one (which I do )
Mate
Sorry I offended you because my opinion didn't agree with you.

There are alot of things in this world that some find more offensive than others.

Way the cookie crumbles. Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world

Stevo said:
I can't see how believing in a football team and believing in God are anywhere near the same.

One actually exists and one probably doesn't.

Did I mention anything about believing in a football team, as an existing entity? When you comprehend what I've actually addressed, feel free to take another shot.

When Napper says he has no use for faith, it's telling that he uses this example; If a crane falls and kills me in the next 5 minutes then I'll believe it. I don't have faith that it won't happen because it is reality.

How is what happens in five minutes time, 'reality'. It hasn't happened. The only reality is the sensation you then feel when that five minutes is up.

Napper actually displays faith that the worksite he enters meets enough of the safety and workplace rules to ensure a crane doesn't land on him, and impact on his welfare. To deny it is simply to be difficult. If he didn't have faith that all those protocols were managed properly, he wouldn't set foot in the place.

Stevo said:
There is only 1 true god.

But is it God, Allah, Ginesh, L. Ron Hubbard or Jamie Lyon?
What a stupid foolish immature post.

It's cliffy Lyons :)

Darren said:
Cam, never have I once (and won't ever) degrade you (or anyone on here) by language on this forum. I don't want to go back through the posts but vile, degrading, bigot, prick etc, been constantly ridiculed for my faith with slurs against that have been written by you in recent times. I have written loads of positive things but you have always waited to call me this stuff when I write something you don't agree with. The recent use of bigot to me personally quite a lot is degrading.

You are lying don't you think insinuating that a heterosexual male like myself should be on a mardi gras float like you do isn't an attempt at degrading me albeit a poor one.

Darren you were the one who made the tasteless joke about Russia's disgraceful anti gay laws. So don't try and twist it around.

I all did was refer to you as a grub because your you made a grubby joke and I called you a bigot because you clearly are.

Darren said:
Napper, as a christian I ask you to please stop calling God an a### hole etc. To me, you are making this topic a lot worse than it was intended. You have bagged us out as literally morons as believers. It's obvious that you don't have a belief but you are going too far now please. Why you continue to demean people so strongly I'm not so sure?

Darren as someone who has a great deal of respect and empathy towards the gay and lesbian community I ask you to please stop making immature jokes about them.

Hamster Huey said:
Stevo said:
I can't see how believing in a football team and believing in God are anywhere near the same.

One actually exists and one probably doesn't.

Did I mention anything about believing in a football team, as an existing entity? When you comprehend what I've actually addressed, feel free to take another shot.

When Napper says he has no use for faith, it's telling that he uses this example; If a crane falls and kills me in the next 5 minutes then I'll believe it. I don't have faith that it won't happen because it is reality.

How is what happens in five minutes time, 'reality'. It hasn't happened. The only reality is the sensation you then feel when that five minutes is up.

Napper actually displays faith that the worksite he enters meets enough of the safety and workplace rules to ensure a crane doesn't land on him, and impact on his welfare. To deny it is simply to be difficult. If he didn't have faith that all those protocols were managed properly, he wouldn't set foot in the place.

How about this.

The thread has about 1000 posts about queers and Jesus but you're trying to argue whether I have "faith" or not.

Ok, you got me. I have faith/hope that God isnt real. Because even if he is <---- LOL... He is still the same swear word I used 20 posts ago.

Why was my post deleted? I read the terms and conditions and don't think I broke them this time? I'm trying to be civil.

Friendly reminder folks, some terms are intrinsically offensive such as one Napper just used which resulted in a post being unapproved because I couldn't be bothered editing it for him.
Bones also just had one unapproved for saying something deliberately and unnecessarily provocative. Yes the same term had been used previously but on that occasion at least there was a context to it, not this time.
Cambo just had a post unapproved for directing personal abuse at another poster.

You each have 28 days to lodge your appeals. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6