Are the current commentators the worst in history?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Was just meant to be the first 6 weeks he missed, but he can’t make up his mind on if he wants to retire or not and is really battling with it

I hope he goes on, still the best by a mile IMO, I’d rather listen to him fart into the microphone for 80mins than nearly all of the others speak
Would be messy with his history of dangle berries mate! He use to be good when Fatty, Sterlo etc. we’re with him. Went to $hit when the other drop kicks arrived.

Mate Cronk has to be the most annoying commentator on TV. That nasally little pri<k just talks too much! The constant bias towards the Roosters has become a joke. Wish he’d just fu<k off & stfu!
You're spot on with that mate, have you ever known anyone ever to just drone on and on about seemingly nothing, he's worse than my missus when on the rare occasion I've stayed for an extra couple of schooners, if it weren't for the mute button I'd go absolutely beresk, can't find one for the missus though, lol

You're spot on with that mate, have you ever known anyone ever to just drone on and on about seemingly nothing, he's worse than my missus when on the rare occasion I've stayed for an extra couple of schooners, if it weren't for the mute button I'd go absolutely beresk, can't find one for the missus though, lol
Nothin' like goin' absolutely beresk!

I turn the sound down and provide my own commentary. They'd never allow it on television though.
Haha. The daughter challenged me a cpl weeks ago to mute the Tele and commentate as she’d had a gut full of me whinging about all the commentators (except Brandy).
I only got to 15 minutes or so. The voice gave way from the yelling, and I’d also run out of swear words.

I turn the sound down and provide my own commentary. They'd never allow it on television though.

We would though!

Haha. The daughter challenged me a cpl weeks ago to mute the Tele and commentate as she’d had a gut full of me whinging about all the commentators (except Brandy).
I only got to 15 minutes or so. The voice gave way from the yelling, and I’d also run out of swear words.

Your daughter seems to be able to put up with a lot concerning you and game day! lol

He is an expert in stating the bloody obvious 🤦‍♂️

Ennis for me is supper annoying, regurgitating any sh&te then changing his mind, literally a minute later. He may have been a little mouthy POS during his playing time but please leave it there and forget about using it while commentating.

If Nine is broadcasting, I will swap to them to avoid the inane Ennis babble!

Lets hope Ginnane and Ennis are on tonight - that might give them tomorrow off.

PS Sterling was just another Manly hater, funny because he supported us as kid.

Imagine being a Souths fan and hearing Matt Nable say that the magic round game between Penrith and Melbourne is the Grand Final rematch... scratch that, I dont think any Manly fan could lower themselves to that standard...

We would though!

Your daughter seems to be able to put up with a lot concerning you and game day! lol
Mate, she has been by my side at footy games since she was ten. She attended all the travelling supporters functions with me. She has SEEN and HEARD a lot in that time.She’s 25 now. Doesn’t drink, smoke, or swear! I like to take credit for that. I was a good example of a bad example. She keeps me in line now.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8