Ashes 2017-2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty tight tbh, we are a solid, consistent side these days with some really good options in all departments, but I think England are better than a lot of what they have shown this series too, and at various times during this series they have shown their quality

Last time they were here Anderson and Broad couldn't get it off the straight while Boult and Southee were swinging it round corners so they could be a key factor again

The other factor not in our favour, is the pitiful amount of test match cricket we play, which will continue over the next few years. We played 2 tests late nov/early dec, and now playing 23 white ball games before another 2 tests to end the summer at the end of March, no chance for much continuity really, especially for guys like Raval and Wagner
I think the Kiwi's will give them what for.
The black caps are a good side with some class bats and quality quicks.
Hopefully the ruffing up we've given them will even up for the lack of tests you get to play.

S'funny how I can patiently watch (most) of this test for 4 days....but today I feel so damn impatient!

C'mooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!

Wow lost their last 6 for 60, again. Can't blame them too much, they were thoroughly squashed by the aussies and the weather.

I think the Kiwi's will give them what for.
The black caps are a good side with some class bats and quality quicks.
Hopefully the ruffing up we've given them will even up for the lack of tests you get to play.
I wonder if ben stokes will be cleared to play.

Patty Cummins came good for me today with another 4 for to end up leading wicket taker for the series. Poms absolutely not interested today - zero heart.

I wonder if ben stokes will be cleared to play.
I think I heard on ABC something that he won't be going. I thought they said he had some injury or something.
But they are in total disarray and anything they spin at the moment would be grain of salt stuff.

Stokes not named in ODI's but has been named in T20 squad as per following

“Ben Stokes is included, though his involvement remains subject to any relevant legal or disciplinary developments in relation to the incident in Bristol in September,” an England Cricket Board statement read.

“Should the ECB Board receive formal confirmation that Stokes has either been charged or that he will face no charges, they would convene within 48 hours to make a decision on his availability for the team at that stage.”

Although it wouldn't be a big stretch to see the above scenario applied to the ODI squad as well.

A joke how after 4 months police haven't decided whether or not to lay charges. It's only due to his fame.

Geez a red headed kiwi who decides to become a Pom. Life can be cruel sometimes - next you’ll be telling me he’s a Parra supporter.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2