Assist coach 2024 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Josh Hannay has links to the Queenslanders, is pushing for a first grade role which Seibold wants (and is the only way to run your model, you can't have people scared of their own input for fear of outshining the top dog) was given an astounding wrap on 360 by Billy Slater last week for what he does, has been a head coach in a caretaker capacity twice already at two different clubs so has plenty of experience, and seems like he has a really well balanced temperament.

I also think with four clubs and a Pasifika team to be based in QLD soon and the state's population growth there's going to be more Queenslanders playing first grade QCup is a much better product to watch than NSW cup with continuity, esp looking at the players pulled from Blacktown this week with the NRL the pinnacle.

Rumour today in the Telecrap that a certain club is sniffing around Holbrook, in the hope of maybe picking up Fifita and Tino. It couldn’t be Manly, as we have no cap space apparently. It’s more likely the Dragons, Dolphins, Bulldogs or Eels. Chooks may have space as well!!!

Rumour today in the Telecrap that a certain club is sniffing around Holbrook, in the hope of maybe picking up Fifita and Tino. It couldn’t be Manly, as we have no cap space apparently. It’s more likely the Dragons, Dolphins, Bulldogs or Eels. Chooks may have space as well!!!
Dragons will need an assistant

I don’t think Fifita or Tino will move south, so I think it’s the Dolphins.

Personally, I think they’ll stay at Titans, as Des is a good man manager, and he’ll be on the phone.

Realistically, a close competition is a great competition and while the Dragons, Tiger and Bulldogs are struggling this year, 2024 is a completely different scenario.

Of late, there’s only a few things you can be assured of; Penrith will be there and Melbourne will be there. Souths should be there, and at the moment, the Roosters are unusually ‘stuffed.

In terms of the rest… who knows!

I think our season is gone, however, we may scrape into the top 8, if results go our way, but that will be it. Mind you, funnier things have happened, however, I don’t think we now have the spine, without Turbo, to compete with the elite teams and nor do we have the ‘Engine Room’.

Personally, I think they’ll stay at Titans, as Des is a good man manager, and he’ll be on the phone.

Realistically, a close competition is a great competition and while the Dragons, Tiger and Bulldogs are struggling this year, 2024 is a completely different scenario.

Of late, there’s only a few things you can be assured of; Penrith will be there and Melbourne will be there. Souths should be there, and at the moment, the Roosters are unusually ‘stuffed.

I think our season is gone, however, we may scrape into the top 8, if results go our way, but that will be it. Mind you, funnier things have happened, however, I don’t think we now have the spine, without Turbo, to compete with the elite teams and nor do we have the ‘Engine Room’.
Agree on all points.
Tino and DF have not looked to move, they became "free agents" by default

It's a shame to say Manly's season is stuffed but realistically I don't think it was a premiership chance. No need to reheat the Turbo situation everyone's aware of but Seibold needs time to put his fingerprints on the team and at least that seems to be happening. hooker is still a problem, but no point giving up on this year as any finals appearance will be invaluable for next year and seasons going forward so that's what I'll be cheering for even though a premiership would be a miracle we could do a 2017 Cows.

It’s a shame Weekes hasn’t blossomed like I thought he may have. He certainly has talent, and despite some good pre season form, he just isn’t ‘cutting it’ at the moment.

I note the club rested almost all of the Top 30 last weekend, including development players. I know they had the week off, however, maybe Seibold had a contact session of Firsts v Reserves and some Jeraey Flegg on Sunday.

There were 9 guys out the Blacktown team against the Bears from the previous weekend’s team, compared to the Bears who had 2 out (Smalley back from injury), so no wonder they lost.

Given the Bears are running 2nd, this Blacktown team at full strength, could really give the comp a shake, although, they have a tough run home playing all the teams above them.

I want an assistant coach who lives and breathes defence e.g. Josh Hannay. Billy Slater wraps him big time re his involvement with the outside backs defence in SOO camp.

With Tom T back (fingers crossed) and Brooks joining I think the attack will look after itself.
Josh Hannay would be a good choice. It's a shame that we can't seem to get Matt Ballin back into the club though.

It’s a shame Weekes hasn’t blossomed like I thought he may have. He certainly has talent, and despite some good pre season form, he just isn’t ‘cutting it’ at the moment.

I note the club rested almost all of the Top 30 last weekend, including development players. I know they had the week off, however, maybe Seibold had a contact session of Firsts v Reserves and some Jeraey Flegg on Sunday.

There were 9 guys out the Blacktown team against the Bears from the previous weekend’s team, compared to the Bears who had 2 out (Smalley back from injury), so no wonder they lost.

Given the Bears are running 2nd, this Blacktown team at full strength, could really give the comp a shake, although, they have a tough run home playing all the teams above them.
Weekes is cursed coming in in two ways, one he has Turbo sized shoes to fill if he comes in as a fullback replacement, and will never fill those boots in his first three or four first grade games.

Two manly fans have seen Garrick 'hold up an end' to use cricket parlance (sorry ashes fever) and do it admirably when all other hands were on deck (but insipidly when there's been a collective attacking thrust of Lachlan Croker et al and Harper and Parker on the flanks and a DCE less half pairing in charge)

Kid needed to play at hooker with more abandon when the team was in the ascendency, I hope he keeps at it there's a lot there.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10